New York Jets

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by sjwingsfan77, Jul 22, 2008.

1. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

you get yourself a hell of a girlfriend i would go for a keller jersey or a kerry rhodes,jericho cotchery jersey.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2008
  2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Yeah. She like all the players but Favre. She said as long as it was a white jersey she didn't care who it was. My personal favorite is Jenkins, but I guess I'll go with someone a little younger.

3. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

8-3 Go Jets

4. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

how are those eagles doing

5. Wings-4-Life

They looked fantastic today. I watched the first 3 quarters before I had to go to work. Jets look for real.

6. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

I'm glad usually people are giving me sh it for being a jets fan now they are good and the eagles look horrible.

7. Hopkins45

Hopkins45 New Member

Ya Baby! They are HOTTT right now, New England, Miami and Buffalo go suck an egg!:bounce:

8. KOB#40

KOB#40 New Member

Im still gonna give you sh it for being a JETS fan :D :D :D
    At least you can enjoy watching your team, unlike us Beagle Fans. Although Carolina is my 2nd team, I still have faith in them.

9. Hopkins45

Hopkins45 New Member

Ya that's the thing you don't want to get her the Jersey of a player that retires, is traded let go, or takes the free agent path. Anyone want a Pennington Jersey Ha, I got that two years ago now it's worthless

10. Wings-4-Life

I have a Pennington jersey too.... and I think I've settled on a Keller jersey for her.

11. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

I think santa might get me that this year too.

12. Hopkins45

Hopkins45 New Member

Hah, I asked Santa for the vince lombardi trophy, there are only a few places that sell Superbowl 3 tapes. I have worn out two of them over the past few years. Last year the Giants won which made my dad real happy, this year I want to be happy- lets do it Jets!

13. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

i asked santa for the same thing too hopefully santa is a jets fan.

14. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Once again, the New York Jets show that December is not their month. Apparently, they're allergic to the Pacific Time Zone this season having lost all games on the west coast.

I still hate Miami and if the Jets win next week, I'll be happy as a pig in sh!t even if they don't make the playoffs. I'll be squirting if Miami doesn't get in the playoffs.

15. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Aside from the visual.... how can qanyone root against a team that has made a turnaround like theres. Heck, if the Cowpokes went from worst to a playoff shot, I'd still give them credit for the turnaround

16. Wings-4-Life

It seems every east coast team is allergic to the west this year. I saw they were like 1-20 or something close to it.

17. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

typical jets

18. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

that game sucked yesterday. But i still believe in the jets

19. Wings-4-Life

It's the Bills you need to believe in. Jets should be OK at home next week. But the Bills, thats the team you need to be pulling for.

20. C-Murder

C-Murder Member

Not so fast, Jets will be playing in a meaningless game on Sunday. Pats roll up Buffalo and then Miami coasts to a win after the air is let out of the Jets balloon. Enjoy third place, LMAO