NLL commissioner seems like kind of a jerk

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by TofuBomb, Oct 6, 2018.

1. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

attached

Attached Files:

2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Belongs in off.topic, like any political discussion.

3. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

It's about the NLL commissioner though?

Anyway, it seems crazy unprofessional for him to engage on such a polarizing topic — especially in such a condescending way — from an NLL account. He's representing the league.

Vin and RockStar like this.
  4. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I am going to punch this guy in the crotch if I ever get close enough.

Nothing pisses me off more than someone who says "fine, leave" when you are enjoying your right to free expression to criticise government actions......particularly those that border on being indefensible.

Dave S-C and Vin like this.
  5. swami24

No one complains about the idiot to whom he is responding? Liberals only care about the Constitution when it suits them. When they don't win, they scream like babies with colic. They cite free speech, but ignore the rest of the Constitution. Both sides have completely forgot how to work together, and it only gets worse. We need a centrist third party that focuses on cooperation.

Separate the comment from the fact that he used a NLL account to make it. I would say that he has to apologize for making a personal political statement from a league account. Give him this one mistake. Fire his butt if he does it again.

6. swami24

7. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I'm sure Sakiewicz got his Twitter accounts confused but he has now shown that he's just another typical whinny little biotch Conservative with that standard right wing reply.

8. unspoken

unspoken Member

There's post now on twitter of him saying it wasn't him.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  9. BIG E NY

BIG E NY Member

Unfortunately, a centrist third party is not happening anytime soon.

10. wingsfan20

wingsfan20 Guest

11. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Ahhh the old hacked excuse, hacks are if your account posts “I hate black people and Mexicans “ not you replying to something

Get a burner account my dude

12. Hollywood42

It could of been a hack he doesn’t have much tweet activity EEC337EE-6334-4238-BF1B-A1F8E0FE1CDB.jpeg

13. Hollywood42

Guess that’s what I am then
    Don’t like it

Bye bitch

BanditsRock11 likes this.
  14. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

I don't think people should be fired over ill-considered tweets. But I really doubt this was a hack.

15. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I didn't make this about con vs lib.

My beef is that someone has the ridiculous thought that you are not allowed to criticise an acting government, and that if you do want to criticise it, you should leave the country.....presumably because you are not worthy of its "greatness" or something.

Can't abide that kind of thinking and attitude.

Also, cannot understand building a counter argument around "Yeah, but, your arsehole did/would do a worse job"........THAT DOESN'T MATTER! IF THE RULING ARSEHOLE IS WRONG, SKEWER HIM!

16. swami24

That type of reply has always been a weak standard. Honestly, I an account was hacked, wouldn't the hacker make a stronger statement? And more than one?

17. swami24

There was an attempt, I think in the 90s, and Ross Perot gave it a good shot. It will have to happen.from the ground up, and against inevitable slander from the media that thrives on one party vs one other party.

18. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

Thats pretty tame by Twitter standards.

19. BIG E NY

BIG E NY Member

Yes. It was in 1992. All Perot did was syphon votes away from Bush and hand the Presidency to Clinton. People are too far left and right for a centrist party to do any damage.

20. swami24

Because they suck up media presentation and do not think about bias in what no longer is an objective media. Something has to break us vs them, and people needing to feel they are winning because they are on the "true" side of one of the two. Both are horribly flawed. Worse people need to feel they are winning arguements, that satisfies them more that being correct.