NLL launches new NLLTV.com

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Rottenrocker, Nov 28, 2016.

1. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

I don't remember being offered an early renewal.

If I was, I guess I might have decided "£uck em, let's wait and see if there's still a bug in the Roku app so it doesn't check for credentials properly" :D

2. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Roku app still works

RockStar likes this.
  3. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

I received the first email on 22 MAR.
    Subject:
    REMINDER NLLTV: Renew Now & Save 30% OFF! Limited Time Only!
    ===
    Now through March 31, 2017, renew your NLL TV Season Pass or Team Pass for the 2017-2018 season and get 30% OFF!

USE CODE:

M38T5HBF
    ===
    Second identical email I received on 29 MAR.

I then placed the order on 31 MAR and got this confirmation email:

Notice something interesting: The baseline season pass went down to $29.95, a reduction of $5.00.
    ===

Thank you for your order!
    We have received your order for 2018 SEASON PASS.

TRANSACTION ID: xxxx

MARCH 31, 2017
    2018 SEASON PASS
    Subtotal
    $29.95

Discount
    -$8.98

Tax
    $0.00

Total
    $20.96

MasterCard xxxx

4. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Tough choice for me this year, I guess I may pay up and celebrate the last year of being a Bwolves semi-fan. Gotta scout expansion draft possibilities.

5. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

NLL.TV off to a fantastic start of intermittent to no live video broadcasts tonight.

Wouldn't be the NLL without something going sideways.

6. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

Typical embarassment. Commish shouldnt be yapping about their investment in NLL TV when they cant get it right at the start of the season

RockStar and swami24 like this.
  7. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Hasn't anyone there heard of.....stress/volume testing ? As an IT guy, this is not surprising due to the league history, but revolting from a basic business stand point.. flipping unbelievable.

RockStar likes this.
  8. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

They've been doing this for three seasons now so you'd think they'd have the whole streaming thing nailed down by now. Oh well, NLL gotta NLL I suppose.

RockStar likes this.
  9. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

I'm watching on my phone and feed seems to be fine. I tried the app on my appletv and every time there is a live game and I try to watch, it kicks me out of the app. But overall, I mean paying the discounted rate for all games, you come out only paying $.50 a game which overall is pretty good.

10. Tom Wersderfer

Tom Wersderfer Active Member

I tried watching the Game on Twitter and it didn't work. I tried it on my TV using the Samsung browser, and on my computer using Chrome and Firefox but none of them worked. I just got a message on all 3 saying that "the video cannot be played". Anyone have any idea about why?

11. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I mentioned it in a different thread, but I got home early in the 2nd quarter of both 7:30 games. I turned on GA-NE first, and saw it was 1-1. I realized I was about 20 minutes behind live action. I then tried TOR-BUF. Same thing. I then restarted, and noticed the feed went back again. No matter how many times I reloaded GA-NE the feed picked up at the 6:23 mark of the 1st quarter. This went on until early in the 3rd quarter before the games were finally "live". The feed still sucked. I guess I shouldn't complain since it's still free through the Roku app.

12. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I was gonna watch last night's Rock game this morning but then remembered NLLTV doesn't upload games immediately following their conclusion.... So, I'll be waiting until Monday, right?

13. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Well-Known Member

Hmmm.... I had very few problems on the Twitter feed (missed Crawford's goal but that's about it), and the Vancouver feed was great. I didn't watch the NE/Geo game at all but it sounds like lots of people had problems with it.

14. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

I watched the entire Bandits/Rock game via the twitter feed with zero issues and not far behind live action at all. Was very happy.

15. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

16. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Comment of the year! Well done, my good man. :D

RockStar likes this.
  17. Andrew GEA

Andrew GEA Guest

I couldn't watch the games last night but last year the archived games were up the next morning , as of now 1030am Alberta time they are still not up...

18. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Go **** yourself, NLLTV.

RockStar likes this.
  19. gslav89

gslav89 Member

No issues with the Game of the Week game on Twitter, it worked very good & streamed in high quality. The NLL.TV feed of the NE-GA game was pretty bad, the feed would stop & I had to keep fast forwarding.

20. tydoggz

tydoggz Member

Still no archived games....now just game highlights...is this what this year will bring....sucks on nights with more than 1 game on at once...can’t go back and watch another....was in Buffalo last night, got home for second half of stealth game....would have spent some time watching New England game....guess only need to spend less than 2 minutes as just highlights,,,,,