NLL on Roku?

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Rick716, Dec 23, 2017.

1. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

I stopped watching NLL on line (free or otherwise) when the NLL put up the paywall on NLLTV I also stopped traveling to other cities to watch non bandits games or go to away bandits game. It was a stupid money grab for an insanely small amount of money for a crap product that at half time featured a "your game will return shortly" message for 15 minutes which out as much as a count down clock. Prior to a couple of years ago when this started I never seen lest than 20 games in person I have had season tickets for several seasons to two nll teams at the same time. Last season I saw 9 games I am sure other die hard fans reacted the same way the NLL likely lost more money by charging for on line games in other areas then the few thousand dollars they made from the $30 subscriptions.

As for the personal drama in this thread Ben Mitchell has been an ass for at least two decades on line

RockStar likes this.
  2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

i paid for the nlltv, because, wth else am i going to watch.

i completely agree with Mike though - stupid, shortsighted cash grab that cut their active fan base, and holds them back.

hundreds of thousands watched huge chunks of the games on twitter......partnering with, like, them, google, amazon, Netflix is the way to go, not these penny ante self produced pieces of rubbish.

And Mike, if you ever get an itch to see a game in Toronto, buzz me, I often have a spare seat

3. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Haven't you heard? The Leafs don't let you down until April now.

4. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

last night was perfect - 3rd period and OT of Laffs game on the treadmill monitor, then hauling ass home for Rock.

Toronto with the two sport pwnage of Vancouver

5. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

All I want is what is the best for the sport. That's all. I certainly don't mean to make people here upset in anyway. I do apologize.

6. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

It's only $35, so who cares? I make that much in an hour at work....

7. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

And if you're a season ticket holder for a team, it's about $10 less. It's actually a good deal for a season pass for all non-Twitter games but so far, NLL TV Support is apologizing on Twitter every weekend for some technical issue.

8. AmericanRockFan

Exactly. Of course I'd rather pay $0 instead of $35 for the games, but it's far from the earth shattering end of the world like some of the whiners on here make it out to be.

BanditsRock11 likes this.
  9. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

The games should stream free until all 9 teams have their own camera crew so I don’t miss goals during the in arenas kiss cam

RockStar likes this.
  10. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Roku is still free right? Just get one, if you’ve had once since last season it’s already a bonus. Plus it’s good for other things too.

11. AmericanRockFan

Word on the street is that the "problem" was rectified and it's not free on there anymore.

12. Hollywood42

They fixed the roku app due to a forum nark
    Have to put a code in now

13. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

roku codes for sale $2.50

14. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

You would rather steal the streams?

15. AmericanRockFan

The NLL isn't even big enough to be on any of those pirate streaming sites that allegedly exist. Not that I'd know about those....

16. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Of course!!! What kind of stupid question is that?

Hollywood42 likes this.
  17. Hollywood42

It’s not stealing
    What part of THE ENTIRE SEASON LAST YEAR WASNT FIXED
    Can’t you seem to get through your damn head??

18. Hollywood42

Anyone who wants my login can pm I don’t gaf as long as it doesn’t boot me off I’ll share

19. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

The Roku worked for me last year

20. Hollywood42

Did you have to log in