NLL on Roku?

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Rick716, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Jesus go outside get some sunlight
    It’s creepy how concerned you are about this
    The NLL has like 649 fans it’s not a life or death situation

RockStar likes this.
  2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Am I the only person here who doesn't have problems with NLLTV for the most part?

3. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Active Member

No, I've been pretty lucky as well. The Buffalo/Calgary feed last weekend was jittery so I couldn't watch that for a while, and sometimes I get connection problems but most of the time it's fine for me. I don't even see the "commercials are twice the volume" problem that many people see.

4. AmericanRockFan

I haven't had that problem in a long time, but that issue was bad last season. Really, the only problems I run into are the standard "this (insert Rochester or New England here) feed is kinda crappy compared to the others" issue that everyone else encounters.

The only real problem I had with the NLL streaming was in 2016 when the Fox Sports Go feeds were absolute **** for me for some reason. That, combined with the Rock's terrible season, resulted in my recollection of the 2016 season being practically non-existent.

5. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Damn straight. The Wings are back, baby, and so am I! Woooo!

[​IMG]

6. Wings-4-Life

Serves you right for being a nark. If you wouldn't have said anything, this wouldn't be an issue.

liveone and BanditsRock11 like this.
  7. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Guest

If you were an upstanding, honest person you would have done the same thing. Sometimes you have to do the right thing even when it’s unpopular. I appreciate the NLL and the product they provide that we all enjoy so much.

8. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

You could if just watched your prestigious Apple TV feeds and left the poor roku people alone

9. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Active Member

You’re the worst, I wish you nothing but Technical difficulties with anything you do the rest of your life.

liveone and RockStar like this.
  10. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Guest

Good point

11. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Guest

Isn’t that nice of you

12. AmericanRockFan

If you kids don't start to behave yourself, I'm going to turn this NLLTV around and go right home!

13. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Guest

:)

14. Wings-4-Life

BenMitchell is the new Roy.

15. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

i do get the hypervolume commercials sometimes but other than that, my only technical difficulties have been the general shittiness of the production qualities, and the general lack of knowledge from some of the play by play guys

16. AmericanRockFan

I do kinda wonder what Roy would say about NLLTV.

17. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Active Member

Trying to buy this crap on roku for the full season pass and I enter in all my info and credit card and it just spins like it’s loading and is doing nothing. Of course this is being difficult now that we actually have to pay. And I’m trying to give them money.

RockStar likes this.
  18. RockStar

Trust me, you don't want to see what's going on now. down 4-0 on first 5 or 6 shots, shorthanded, and haven't even hit the first tv timeout yet.

19. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Guest

Did anybody else have their Roku feed cut off during the review of the OT goal?

20. RockStar

Everyone's feed cut off, twitter, nlltv, and, I guess Roku.

Stupid, two bit hacks producing these telecasts.