NLL TV app

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by BenMitchell, Oct 18, 2018.

1. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

will the NLLTV app pretty much be useless this year? I know all live games are on B\R but does that make the NLLTV app obsolete? I’ve emailed NLLTV support multiple times and have gotten no response.

2. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

You couldn’t ask this question in one of the other 30 threads you’ve started about nll tv?

RockStar likes this.
  3. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

RockStar likes this.
  4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

5. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

Man, you guys are tough!

6. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Lol in case you’ve failed to notice the same 5-10 people post
    You beat a dead horse with the steaming stuff

We know lol we know

The writing on the nlltv app is on the wall. If it doesn’t have the draft by now the app is as obsolete as a floppy disk and VCR

7. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Well, honesty, I had the same question about the NLL TV app. I don't want an app sucking up memory on my phone if I don't need it.

Really, the press release situation from the NLL Front Office on streaming and TV this year has been Mickey Mouse. I understand that, to speak fluent Bullshit, you don't mention past relationships and only praise new partners, but, really, for we consumers on the front lines, we need a single simple answer which is unambiguous.

It is for this sole reason that I have yet to re-up in any way for any NLL streaming. That means that I, a hard-core fan (look at my phucking avatar!), am being alienated yet again.

At least I am not feeling as alienated as I did during the 2014 Championship, but I am not exactly feeling compelled to rush to the box office to buy tickets or get emotionally invested this season.

Frankly, if it wasn't for the Black Wolves starting in the 2015 season, I am not sure if I would have come back.

Anyway, I do not exactly feel emotionally invested this year and I feel bad in a way because I should - this is a turning point year.

But, for a few years now, I am feeling that the long-term hard-core fan is being taken for granted and a bit alienated.

I hope someone in the front office - and IL - reads this post.

8. AmericanRockFan

I'm sure once opening night comes around I'll feel differently, but I kinda agree. This is the least excited I've been for an NLL season to start since....2009? I'm not sure why, and it's weird for my fandom to have such a dropoff because for a good chunk of 2017 I would've told you the NLL was my among my favorite things to follow. I'll still go to a game in Toronto this season and see everyone again, and make trips to Buffalo, Rochester, and Philadelphia, but that'll be more to see friends than it will be because I love lacrosse (which I still do, there's just a dropoff lately).

9. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

i will not re up until the day of whatever is the first game I want to watch.

simply put, I dont trust these arseholes not to make it free after they have collected my money

10. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

And I sorta have not cared for years......I like watching, but,
    -the home team sucks,

-it's still the core of the same leadership group driving the bus and I have zero confidence of near future improvement

-they limited rough play too much

-I have a harder time finding friends to give tickets to.

-the telecasts are a hilariously bad joke, even compared to the amateur hack jobs from MSL and ALL.

11. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I will keep my expectations low about NLL broadcasts but seeing as they said they put $1 million towards the production, are on board with BR/L, and have hired new broadcast people at the league level.....well, I'll wait and see what happens. Besides, now that the CBA is open for discussion again, let's see if there's a season to even watch.

12. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

This is why I am optimistic too. I still plan on getting "NLL TV" - whatever that may be - but I want to know what "NLL TV" will be.
    To me, that was never once completely clear.

I'd hate to think this is the 2008 season all over again. ESPECIALLY for the new franchises.

13. liveone

liveone Member

Philly at least has some history to fall back on. How does SD ever sell the sport to the community if they failed to start the season on time after a year of hype and buildup?

14. AmericanRockFan

It astonishes me how many of the Roadies, who live in Toronto, no longer carve out time to go to Rock games. I get that people have lives, but you can’t carve out 5 hours one random day a year to drive into the city, go to a game, chill pre and/or postgame for something you claim to still love? o_O

That said, if I lived closer I’d be going regularly.

15. BenMitchell

BenMitchell Member

Is the season in jeopardy with this PLPA news?