NLL TV selling subscriptions for 2019 season

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by TofuBomb, Sep 19, 2018.

1. R.J

R.J Guest

Yup, sounds as though we pay for games, but NLL Productions content will be free.

In listening to Lacrosse Classified, I'm admittedly a bit disappointed that Commissioner Sakiewicz doesn't see TV as a good option for the League. I get that digital is in some ways the present and definitely the future, but tv is still available in 98% of U.S and Canadian homes; might not be something to overlook.

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

If someone could be so kind to let us know of how it looks, that would be great. I'll be at the Wells Fargo Center all day.

3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Pull it up on your phone at the game for a split second, you silly goose. You can even tell us how far behind the feed is behind live real-life action.

4. Wings-4-Life

If I remember. I'll be toasty by 7pm.

RockStar likes this.
  5. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

*1pm

RockStar likes this.
  6. Wings-4-Life

We'll see. That's not a lot of time to get loaded.

7. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Rum

8. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Hello Capt!!

9. TofuBomb

TofuBomb Guest

I'm still hoping they make the games free after 24 hours or whatever. It would be good for audience growth, and good for me personally, as I'm broke as a joke.

10. liveone

liveone Member

11. Wings-4-Life

12. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

And I mentioned in another thread, before seeing the one above. We got it covered

13. liveone

liveone Member

My bad! 99% of the time I forget that the individual team boards are even there.

14. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Got an email from the bandits for a deal on B/R Live for 20% off, but the promo code seems excessive (NLL2019su20-UXPU6YTVMFGMDGEG) and the website isn’t the easiest to sign up for this on my phone.

15. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Is there a free preview this weekend? I haven’t bothered to buy a subscription yet.

RockStar likes this.
  16. R.J

R.J Guest

Yes there is.
    I bought my subscription in May and got 50% off ; better than the 20% team discount, so I’m good.

17. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

My promo code is different and it may be unique to each person.

18. Wings-4-Life

Mine was just as long (but they're definitely unique to each person). It was a pain in the ass since the code couldn't be copied and pasted.

19. liveone

liveone Member

I'm curious when you all got yuor promo codes. For the third year in a row, the Black Wolves have waited until just a few days before the season the let STHers even know about it. For at least the last two years you had to actually contact an account exec to request a code - I think the first year of NLLTV they at least emailed each customer one automatically.

I keep wondering if this is the league telling teams to offer it out but wait until the last minute to try to get more full $ subs or just another half-ass job by the Mohegan Sun sports operations team.

20. R.J

R.J Guest

FWIW, the Rock wait until the last minute as well.