No sucks at home opener

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by Section 118, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Section 118

Section 118 Guest

I talked to the season ticket guy about Buffalo not being introduced. He told me Buffalo specifically asked to only be introduced by their team name. What a bunch of punk's.

2. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Beee_yaches.

3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Punks*. No apostrophe.

4. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Gotta hand it to the bandits!

Well played.

Smarter than the average Philly phan, I guess.....you guys phailed to adapt by issuing a resounding SUCKS every time they announced the name of a Buffalo point getter or penalty recipient.

5. swami24

And I am sure.the Rock never get into the B-O-X when in Buff:rolleyes:

6. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

So the road team is simply allowed to ask you change your usual pregame stuff, and boom, it's done?

7. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

They can likely choose to come out any time prior to the opening faceoff or maybe the anthems. There has been lots of times when Buffalo say please welcome [team] and no one comes out for over a minute. I have been to games in Rochester where the road team did not come out to the individual names the whole team either came out before the names were called or after.
    Point being you can do your pregame stuff but the road team does not need to show up.

8. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Clearly the bandits come out whenever they want since they opened the second half with a delay of game penalty

9. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

exactly

10. swami24

Well that was fun tonight.

1sttimelongtime likes this.