Noticeable advertising difference already

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by Hollywood42, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Just 2 weeks in this is pretty big

Attached Files:

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

I'm sexed up. It's almost like they're a real sports franchise.

RockStar likes this.
  3. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

The one comment in received was that would look to start an advertising push in December.

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Do you think they'd try to have an exhibition game in the Philly area this year to try to further facilitate interest from casual fans and to advertise the return of the Wings?

5. swami24

Two weeks before the season starts is thanksgiving weekend, and there are fri and sat events at the wfc. Only sun is open the first weekend in philly. I didn't look into allentown, trenton or reading. They would have to decide pretty soon. I would think you would want 2 months to plan logistics, which leaves a few.weeks. doubt it.

6. swami24

Another email sent today. I don't know if it was in the last or not, but this one had a Dunkin Donuts advertiser in it. Great to see sponsor already.

7. swami24

No mention of the team introduction in today's philly Inquirer. Maybe in the expanded Sun sports section?

8. Wings-4-Life

Crossing Broad has been covering everything from the start. Not a huge website, but it has very high traffic for Philly sports fans.

9. swami24

That's good to hear, seriously, but I want paper coverage, and expect the new owners to deliver......the paper.

10. Wings-4-Life

They made a stop by ESPN, as Mike Golic Jr was wearing a Wings shirt on air this morning, and the same shirt was sitting on the desk of Ryen Rusillo during his show yesterday:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. swami24

I do really like the logo on that shirt! Great spot!

12. swami24

Wings advertising panel in the flyers all star announcement email that went out today.

13. swami24

Just saw my first Wings 3.0 commercial, during today's Flyers game! They had game action shots, Morpheus, Chopper, fan shots....

IAmDroot likes this.
  14. swami24

Talked with Jay and Mike at the Flyers game, then ran into a a couple in green flyers jerseys, and a wings swag bag. They said they have bought tickets for nextnyear, but never had them before

15. swami24

The wells Fargo center website has the wings logo and link to their website. This is with links for the flyers Sixers and soul. I don't think they ever had that in the past.

16. Wings-4-Life

They did. But it's nice to see it back.

17. jstraw80

jstraw80 Active Member

Put the logo on the actual building.

18. swami24

Today's Inquirer had a very nice sized article covering the expansion draft, thumbs up. Of course it was held on a night where there were real games to cover, so any story would be welcome to fill pages.

19. Wings-4-Life

It made Philly Sports Rise or whatever the morning show on NBCSP is called. I only watch it about once a year, so I guess I caught a good day.