Noticeable advertising difference already

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by Hollywood42, Sep 23, 2017.

1. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

I thought of this thread a.few days ago. It is.time.for.them to.ramp up advertising, and it has to be.to more than just to Flyers fans. It's about time.for the billboards to appear.

2. swami24

Maybe it was because it was the home opener, but no ads (unless between periods when.inwas walking around) or team table at the Flyers game

3. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

D0E2CBA1-DE9C-48AA-A45B-CAA39F6358F0.jpeg From tonight’s flyers game

4. swami24

Didnt notice that, I am conditioned to ignore those, but heard a promo read. They still have to reach out beyond Flyers fans.

5. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

6. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Stop stealing my pics, asshole.

It was up for a solid 10 minutes of the game, too. During a stoppage, there was then a graphic with a number to call for season tickets. Jim Jackson read the script.

7. swami24

Received a standard birthday email from the WFC, with a 5% bday discount on gear. 3.links, pick y look ur team 76ers, flyers, and wings. No.soul. They easily could.have customized this. Or it may just be the teams for which hey have gear on line. Still good to see.the logo.

8. swami24

Wingslax.com banner on the boards at todays Flyers game. Right in front of the visitors bench.

Also saw an ad on an electronic.bill board on the way here.

9. Hollywood42

10. swami24

Yup, nice placement. They also ran a nice promo video between periods. I still want to see them reach out beyond just wfc ads, mailing lists and flyers fans. We are 2 months out.

11. Hollywood42

They are initially pushing season tickets still
    Once single games go on sale it will probably ramp up more

12. swami24

Good point.

13. swami24

Seeing a wings tweet, single games go on sale mid November. Seems a little late to me.

14. Hollywood42

Home opener single seats on sale tomorrow

15. Wingslax1426

Wingslax1426 Guest

From the seating chart on the WFC website, it shows that there are 3 sections sold out and 2 more close to being sold out

16. Hollywood42

Will be a shame to see them try it again if the season doesn’t happen

17. Wingslax1426

Wingslax1426 Guest

New turf installed today

Attached Files:

18. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I don't know if I'm a fan of the yellow "end zones," but I actually really like the referee's crease and the box around the benches having that yellow fill. I wouldn't mind seeing more teams implement that setup on their turfs.

19. swami24

Nice, except I agree on the yellow ends. Silver or maybe red would be better.

20. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I’d think red would be better than silver, mainly because fans could easily lose sight of the white ball on a silver turf, which I worry could be an issue on the pudding yellow colored end zone.