Official Stock Exchange THANK YOU Thread

Discussion in 'Fann Cup Forum' started by Haftalax, Jul 29, 2008.

1. gctales

gctales New Member

His new identity is the poster boy for "OW.. OW.. OW... :censored: body.. OW.. OW.. OW... Ahhhhh."

;)

2. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

But do you really want that face on a poster? :eek: :rotfl:

I know it could be worse, we could put my face there. :eek:

3. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

Problem is...you have the face on poster, but would anyone really want to claim it???

4. hawksfan

hawksfan New Member

I wasn't at the banquet on Saturday but it would be nice to get this thread back on track.

And I can thank the Stock Exchange for everything they did for us during the regular season! We can't wait too see you again in a few months! A visit to the Stock Exchange is always a part of our pre-game and post-game agenda.

5. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

Just found this thread and giving it a bump as the Stock did another great job with the 2013 Fann parties. Great food and great fun as always!

6. ParrotBayTaz

ParrotBayTaz New Member

Great bump up. Agreed. Thanks again to John and the staff (especially for the discounted beers)

7. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Top notch job on food, drink, service, and putting up with assorted Roadie, Brigade and other stupidity. :D

Only thing to complain about was lack of a flat floor to do the twonie toss........had to give away the liquor prizes via "wheel 'o Crap"

8. WINGSBABY41

WINGSBABY41 Moderator

As always we love being at the Stock and love everyone there and everything about our time there. Many many thanks for Fann Cup but also for giving us another thing and more people to look forward to when making trips to Rochester throughout the season. We will see you during the NLL season and miss you all until then!!!