Old Username back?

Discussion in 'ILIndoor Forum' started by theSloth, Sep 4, 2016.

1. theSloth

theSloth Member

I would like my old U/N back.

Since the last time I logged in here... my U/N has been hijacked from the The Lacrosse Forums ( http://forums.insidelacrosse.com/ ) and I couldn't log in with my REAL U/N here. I find it rather creepy that my U/N was arbitrarily ported from one forum to another.

2. zgonzalez

zgonzalez Administrator Staff Member

As the migration process for both forums was done, the system took the accounts that were using the same email and merged them. I can use your old username, but it will still be the same in both forums because it will be associated with the same email. Please send me a PM so I can make the change. I apologize for any inconveniences this has caused. If you have any other questions or requests please let me know.

Zahscha Gonzalez
    IL Forums Admin

3. theSloth

theSloth Member

I'm ME again !

[​IMG]

4. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Nice! We'd hate to have an aardvark instead.

5. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me, but, all the "history" got ported over to the merged account, so, I'm fine. Now that the avatars are bigger, I need a more tasteless and higher resolution picture.

6. BlackWolves99

BlackWolves99 Member

I would also like my old U/N back. It should be BlackWolves99 not Blackwolve99.
    My U/N was hijacked from the The Lacrosse Forums ( http://forums.insidelacrosse.com/ ) and I couldn't log in with my REAL U/N here.

Additionally is there any way to customize the signatures again?

7. zgonzalez

zgonzalez Administrator Staff Member

Good afternoon BlackWolves99,

I have changed your username back to your old U/N and you should be able to log in using it again. As a quick reminder, you can always login using the email address you have on the account. I would recommend keeping the email in your account current for easier log in.

As for customizing your signature, I will get back to you ASAP, because I cannot see the option.

zgonzalez
    IL Forums Admin