1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

OPENING NIGHT

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks Forum' started by k-hawksfan33, Dec 9, 2017.

1. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

No, though I did totally ripoff his story last year for a game in Buffalo jokingly. He was around here before I discovered this message board.

To be honest, every time I see a bearded fan at a Knighthawks game I wonder if it's him.....

RockStar likes this.
  2. jetman

jetman Active Member

This forum is unfortunately dying a slow death. Too bad. It used to be a lot of fun.

3. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Rochester is a minor league city with minor league fans and minor league facilities.

There.

k-hawksfan33 and RockStar like this.
  4. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

It was all the Krew members who used to come here and do that. The interesting thing is that they all disappeared from here just as the Hawks when on their run of Cups and they could of trashed talked anyone and then pointed to all the titles they were winning.

But I figured that from what they said of their pre, during and post game alcohol escapades that they all drank themselves to death.

5. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

Thanks bud

6. AmericanRockFan

I think it's more like they drank themselves into parenthood and having to set a good example nowadays.

RockStar likes this.
  7. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

A few Khawk fans and Bandit fans did do just that, and become more responsible due to necessity. Thing is, the ones I know about were not the ones that were on here being douche-nozzles to each other.

8. AmericanRockFan

Saturday marks the first Rock regular season game in Rochester that I've missed since 2014, and probably only the second or third I've missed since 2008. But I'll be cheering while watching on my laptop in South Carolina.

9. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan meet and greet tomorrow at the Blue Cross Arena :cool: