Pet peeves

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by some guy, Feb 10, 2003.

1. sassygrl72

sassygrl72 Active Member

He says now. :rolleyes:

2. Any1forDoomsday

Any1forDoomsday New Member

i agree with fantasmic to a degree on that....some people cause they are driving what they feel is the greatest car..park diaganolly between two or 3 spots just so no one can park near their car....thats annoying....also i am peeved at the genius who thought it was a great idea to put those blinking lights on the entrances to the blue route....that have never been used...cause they were such a terrible idea.....

3. Hooligan

Hooligan Average Joe Millionaire

On that note, I would like to inform the non-assinine world that I got one of these A-holes one day! I was going to the Montgomeryville Mall with some of my high school buddies, some years ago, when I noticed one of these jack-asses parked horizontally in a couple spaces about halfway up the parking lot. Now I know they knew how to park that Porche, but they didn't want to do it the right way. So, being as how I had two cars at my disposal, I decided to park one car on either side of the Porche, so he wouldn't be able to leave until we did....and there wouldn't be anything the security could do about it, other than announce that we needed to move our cars. When we left, he was sitting in his car making a call on his cell phone. He got out to give us some of his lip, but through a barrage of pleasentries, we got in our cars and took off. Unfortunately, the story ends there, but if for only a few minutes (hopefully longer than that) I got one of those pompass A-holes to sit in time-out!:rotfl:

4. Any1forDoomsday

i also despise these people that have to a**holes to people workin in a fast food resturant...just casue they are working in a fast food resturant.....

5. sassygrl72

sassygrl72 Active Member

I cannot stand people who put the payment/change on the counter when my hand is held out for them to hand it to me!!! Hell, I hate when they do that even if my hand isn't out. It won't f-ing kill you to wait the extra second to hand the money to me!!! It's gonna take the same amount of time either way, and it may actually be faster if I don't have to pick the money up!!! :mad:

6. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

Regarding #2 - I clean off all the windows. As far as the rest of the car: God put it there, God can get rid of it.

Regarding #7 - Some of my best friends are stri.....exotic dancers.
    Just because they wouldn't give you a b***j*b in the back room doesn't give you any reason for disliking them:mad:
    As one of them put it: how would you like some of the ugliest, sleazy, disgusting a**h**es in the world groping, fondling and trying to touch your nether regions?
    I've got to give them props for what they undergo.

Otherwise....
    People who use their car horns for no good reason.

7. Hooligan

You and I will have to party with some of your....friends...sometime, BigDave!:rotfl:

8. sassygrl72

sassygrl72 Active Member

And if it freezes up into a sheet of ice on the top of your car and goes flying off into someones windshield, causing an accident, is God going to pay for the damages, or be held responsible for the person that may have gotten hurt in the process? :confused:

Another pet peeve, people who think of only themselves.

9. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Active Member

Sassy brings up a good point (snow/ice flying off the car), but my main problem with this is the LIGHTS - clear off your headlights, taillights, and signal lights. It amazes me how many people don't do this, then get confused when they try to change lanes and (a) people won't let them in, or (b) they get honked at, because nobody knows what they're doing.

10. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Active Member

Sue the bastards!

(Beat BigDave to it!) :p

11. sassygrl72

sassygrl72 Active Member

And license plate too. I don't know about Canada, but it is illegal here to have it covered up.

12. Any1forDoomsday

another thing that bothers me.....i got my car washed...license plate cover was finally clean...making my license plate very visible. then it snowed...and now my license plate is cleared off...but i can't see what it says it is so dirty....damned snow.

13. JohnnyMogul

JohnnyMogul Active Member

You just had to say something about me saying something about people saying something... isn't that something!

LOL!

14. Any1forDoomsday

i wanna say something....:rotfl:

15. Eliuk's_Angel

Eliuk's_Angel New Member

Yeah, over my dead body!!!! :rotfl:

16. Hooligan

C'mon honey....BigDave gets to hang out with them, why not me? I never get to have any fun! Oh wait....let me take that back, before I get in trouble!:D :rotfl:

17. sassygrl72

sassygrl72 Active Member

Ya just did! ;)

18. some guy

some guy New Member

????
    Three pages and no one has said anything about the toilet seat?

What about those punks with a thousand watts and a trunk full of subwoofers that think we all want to listen to their rapcrap/dance/beebopshlop at THREE a.m.!!!

I hate hangovers!
    Why does a few hours of drinking/partying have to be followed by a brain injury that takes all day (sometimes more, i'm getting old) to recover from?

How come, when I try and post, it tells me I have to log in, when I know I logged in? I know I logged in cause I can see my name beside the "logged in user" thingy.

19. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

Damn straight!

20. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

That's why you have insurance.