PLay of the Game

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by rocklax#1, May 7, 2017.

1. rocklax#1

rocklax#1 Member

POG goes to Sawyer. Hated seeing Rosie off his game, but Sawyer gave him the hook at the exact right time. It was weird how the team and game changed when Miller got in net. Miller looked shakey in beginning but really settled. I do say they have to start him Saturday now. I know Rosie got us here, but have to go with hot hand, its playoffs and kid gloves aren't needed when making the lineup for playoffs. If Rock play like they did last night, they have a shot. Im seriously thinking of doing the drive to Georgia, says its 15hrs 18mins from here and sure I can shave 90 mins off that, lol.

Also to the announcer, you have to go with a thriller from miller, not its miller time.

Also I cant get the visual of McArdle bouncing buddies face off the glass during their fight. All around great game that the Rock played for their true die hard 6000 fans.

smurf666 likes this.
  2. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

mcardle has a chip on his shoulder in the mll - no shock to me.

3. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

you are not kidding about the whole team changing when Miller came in....The 5/11 during Roses tenure was bad, but it was far from all his fault......there were enough breakdowns that it could have easily been 7 or 8/11.

I think what made it easy ish to make the decision to hook Rose were the Bucktooth goal and the Crowley bouncer from the wrong side...... If that's going in, even if the defence wakes up, you're still cooked.

Miller was money.....except for that one whiff in the last 10s, but, it kinda didn't matter.

stared down the first 20 shots after coming in and stopped about 18 of them.

I think the decision is easy. Let the vet have one more shot at this.

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

That makes it two weeks in a row where Miller entering the game changed the momentum...

Miller better be starting on Saturday night or else #FireSawyer could be trending on Twitter come 10:00pm on Saturday night...