Random Rock Memorabilia Thread

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by AmericanRockFan, Jun 11, 2018.

1. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

So, I bought this neat item on eBay yesterday:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Toronto-Rock-Rogers-Promo-Cards-lot-of-4-/323282302106?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=1%252FAsQeI9ddp1XXY2s6RQqMocmNA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's a set of 4 phone cards from, I think, the 2000 season that featured Chris Gill, Colin Doyle, Jim Veltman, and Dan Stroup.

It got me wondering, what random neat Rock memorabilia do you own?

Other than this small item, I have some signed lacrosse balls and signed programs, but I think that's literally all I have for lacrosse memorabilia except for my jersey collection (a 2001 Rock projoy jersey, and a throwback Dan Stroup jersey).

2. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

Well after the gardens closed down I was working there for a few days. I walked into a maintenance room and found an old rock poster ad on the wall. That made it home to my collection.
    - a beer stein i use at work
    - i used to have a toque from year #2 of the team but i lost it
    - signed jersey
    - signed balls, programs, and photos
    - a large vertical banner that lists the first 5 championships that a bar gave me as they had multiple of them

3. AmericanRockFan

Stuff like that is what I love to find. I love collecting old schedules and random stuff. A few weeks back, I made a collage of every Blue Jays pocket schedule ever, from 1977 - 2018. I wish I still had the Rock logo phone card I got at a game at Maple Leaf Gardens in 2000 :(

The Rock still need to make replica championship banners.

4. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

agreed
    instant buy

5. AmericanRockFan

We should look into just making our own at some point. How much could the NLL possibly sue us for? :p

6. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

Ha! Will probably do it at some point

7. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

I HAVE A SIGNED AND FRAMED JOHN ROSA JERSEY, COCKSUCKAS.

RockStar likes this.
  8. AmericanRockFan

Man, everyone else on this message board is lame if they don't have any fun Rock swag. Too bad Canadan isn't here to boast about his game worn jersey collection.