Ravens GEAR still found in Vancouver

Discussion in 'Vancouver Ravens Forum' started by shameshame, Jan 25, 2006.

1. shameshame

shameshame New Member

Last weekend I made it over to the mainland for a concert/hockey game. while killing some time before the concert a friend and I took the sky train out to metro town. On the lower level at sports check at the very front of the store they had 10 white Ravens jersey for $29... LOL yes I got 3 of them :rolleyes:

To top off my trip on saturday morning I went for a walk on granville and found a Ravens ball cap in a lil sport shop.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2006
  2. humphreybear259

humphreybear259 New Member

Ravens jerseys

I'd like to get a hold of one of the Ravens jerseys myself. Could you tell me which store in Vancouver, it looks like they have three. Thanks.

3. PWalk

PWalk New Member

I'm looking for a Ravens jersey. I have a friend in BC who's looked but she hasn't found anything.

4. Dave S-C

Dave S-C Active Member

I live about 5 min drive from there, I'll have to check it out before they're all gone

5. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

6. BARKS DAWG

BARKS DAWG Active Member

i just got one on e-bay for $ 20.00

:D

7. Chilehead

Chilehead New Member

I just picked up a xxl from the same seller....hey Barks...we should switch ! ;)

8. Meathead25

Meathead25 New Member

Good to see the tem is not completely dead yet..but now I can't find anything on e-bay... :(

9. AGuindon14

AGuindon14 New Member

Right now theres a couple of jerseys on ebay. Ravens, Saints, Vintage Rock, Attack and a alternate K-Hawks one.

10. Jimbo

Jimbo New Member

Those unis were the best things about the team...of course I was a fan of the "Flying V" Canuck unis too (and I have home and away-they're still beautiful-and they got the Canucks to the finals, along with their offspring, the "Electric Skates").

11. Dave S-C

Dave S-C Active Member

That logo looked a lot more like a skate drowning in a plate of spaghetti

12. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

When I was 5 I thought it was a trombone.

13. Jimbo

Jimbo New Member

Oh you uncultured souls... :D

14. Dave S-C

Dave S-C Active Member

That's priceless... it may just as well have been a trombone considering most of the sad-sack seasons they had with that logo