Rochester march 26

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Fan Club Forum' started by Hollywood42, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

bus? ????

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Good luck. No one wants to go on a bus anymore.

Everyone is going up on their own.

3. Winger86

Winger86 Member

I'd certainly go. I never went on a road trip before but I used to hear them advertised all the time. Not so much anymore. Does a fan club actually still exist?

4. Wings-4-Life

Indeed it does.

5. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

hmmm damn
    are hotel rooms still blocked off?

6. RochesterHawks

RochesterHawks New Member

I have received information that the Radisson is giving out the incorrect rate of $89.00 for the Krew Rate. This is incorrect, our rate is $81.00. I have contacted them today and they have the price loaded in their computer incorrectly.

For anybody has an issue with booking a room using the Knighthawks Fan Club Krew Rate (81.00), please email me at: JenKnab@gmail.com or text me at 585-645-5622 (I can't access my personal email during the day)

7. ParrotBayTaz

ParrotBayTaz New Member

When is money due?

8. ParrotBayTaz

ParrotBayTaz New Member

Road trips are a lot of fun Winger. Just call it a drunkfest. The Knighthawks know how to throw a party. If you go to one trip this would be the one. And with a bus you don't have to worry about being blurry eyed hungover (or still drunk) driving.

9. RIP-Spectrum

RIP-Spectrum New Member

I get there about 10 minutes before the game. I walked by once when I got there and it was unmanned. When could one stop by and find out info on Rochester?

10. PhillySoldier

PhillySoldier New Member

The guys that work the table also want to get to there seats and see the game. Try going a bit earlier.

11. RIP-Spectrum

RIP-Spectrum New Member

Work until 6. Unfortunately not in the cards. They there at halftime?

12. Winger86

Winger86 Member

Shouldn't being in charge of the fan club mean putting that first?

It doesn't matter for me, as I;m there in plenty of time but I could see why it would be bothersome for others if there was no one there when they tried to stop by.

13. Wings-4-Life

I believe so. I've never went down at halftime though.

14. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

There will be no bus as no one has iven any money for the trip, and I doubt 30 people will pay in full next week so.....here is what we have

Tix $15 we sit with the Rochester Fan Club....a great time
    Hotel Rooms.....still have 10 blocked off til March 7 price is $81 + tax(14%) comes to a total of $92.34 for 1 night.....all money due at next game fan club table is open til 15 min before game time and also at half time

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
  15. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

as stated before.....we like to see the game as well.....WE DO NOT GET PAID FOR THIS...this is all volunteer work, and we do put it first....I am up at times til 3am doing membership cards, and before season starts I am getting contracts set up with other teams on East coast..Boston, Buffalo, Rochester, etc..on hotel rates and tix

as far as no one there...... doors open 1 hour before the game.......we are already set up waiting for people to come by....so if you there when doors open you have 45 min to get to table......even if you get there 20 min before the game, we are still there.....i leave info on table during the game...even have an email address which is linked to the signature at the bottom.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
  16. Winger86

Winger86 Member

I got the stuff last night. Rochester is probably out this year but hopefully can do at least one next year.

17. Wings-4-Life

While I'm not the promoter for the trip, Rochester is a bitchin good time.

There. That's my selling line.

18. IHS

IHS Active Member

Here's some restaurant info for before and after the game. :D
    All are within either a 5 min. walk of the BCA or the hotel with the exception of the East End - Theater District or the South Wedge - those are maybe a 5 min. drive.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
  19. Wings-4-Life

Who needs a guide with the Stock Exchange and Dino so close??

20. IHS

IHS Active Member

A few weeks back, a few TO fans complained that Dino was jammed, and nothing else was open. If you don't know where to go, it might seem that way. Just want to make sure our out of town visitors are taken care of... ;)