Rochester trip March 26

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Fan Club Forum' started by WingsPhanatic107, Mar 6, 2011.

1. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

Ok...we will not have a bus but for those going and need a room.....

Call 585-546-6400 ask for Sarah, and tell her you want the Phila Wings room Rate...it is $49 a night plus tax (14%) plus $7 a day to park. I just booked my room at 12:45 today March 6

so you looking at $55.86 a night plus $7 a day parking. if they say they dont offer that, give them my name.

when I go there I am going to see about securing this rate for road trips next year as well

2. WingsPhanatic107

WingsPhanatic107 New Member

I just talked to the Radisson Riverside….the rate of $49 is for people associated with the Knighthawks organization, ..sponsors, players, owners, etc. It seemed the person who gave me this rate made a mistake, and they caught it this morning….My apologies to those who tried to get this rate, but I only posted it as the woman who took mine said it was ok to put the rate on there. I will tell you that Expedia.com has rooms at the Radison Riverside for $63 a night. You can also go to priceline.com, and look for hotels in downtown Rochester For those who know Sheryle and Dave…they where able to get the Hyatt for $50 a night, and you can also check the Plaza( across street from Radisson) they are on expedia/hotwire/etc for cheap rates as well

Again my apologies