Roughnecks at Stealth Jan. 14th

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by Rottenrocker, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

Just got my tickets for the home opener and they're the same seats where I watched that fantastic tilt with the Rush last season.

Can't wait!

2. mr.crowley

mr.crowley Active Member

No Fowler, wonder who that will change up things from last week.

3. New Fan

New Fan Member

This is likely the biggest game in Stealth history in Langley. A great start to the season and I think a must win to keep this franchise in Langley in the long term. Can they draw a full house tonight after their 2-0 start? Sure hope so for the sake of the owner.

4. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

I've been supporting this team since they moved to the LEC and I am pumped for tonight!

5. wacklax

wacklax Member

Full house lololol ! I hope for 4200 thinking 3950. They wont fill the building until the folks across the river in the big city pull their heads out of their asses.

6. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

yeah, what're the odds?

I know Greater Toronto wouldn't muster 5000 if this was anywhere but the big boy arena downtown. and, Greater Vancouver has 1/3 the population and 1/2 the lacrosse participation.

Gotta somehow get a good team into the big arena sometime in the next couple of seasons.

7. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

They never seem to fail to lay an egg at home just when they need a break.....uggh!

8. wacklax

wacklax Member

Good crowd like the improvements to the arena same bullshit performance.

9. New Fan

New Fan Member

Earth to Denise Watkins. Same old same old 3500 people at the game. Feel badly for an owner who puts so much money into a franchise that will never make it in Langley or anywhere else in Greater Vancouver. Start looking for a new city to move to now.

10. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

Dammit Batley, I wanted 3 and 0 not 2 and D'OH!

I've seen these guys bring it in the last two games but they were a bit off tonight. Oh well, hopefully they'll right the ship in Buffalo next weekend.

11. mr.crowley

mr.crowley Active Member

Did not get the chance to go to game or watch as I had a personal matter to attend to. That being said can they BUY a home W, I think not. Great start to the season and from the stats they just can't seem to muster a win at home. I don't know how much stake I equate to that being asses in seats as when the Stealth were in WA it meant squat to most people as the attendance has virtually stayed the same since the move.