Season ticket holders -- where are your seats at the ACC?

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by newlaxfan2, Jan 12, 2003.

1. newlaxfan2

newlaxfan2 New Member

Being the social creature that I am, I'm wondering where your seats are!

I'm section 109, row 20, seat #1. Of all the Roadies, I might possibly be the closest one to Lord Stanley's Mug. :)

2. laxer7

laxer7 New Member

I'm in section 106 row 25 seats 5 and 6, on the aisle and looking straight at the Rock bench.

I can also look down and see Meathead's wig. Oh, and we can hear you Meathead!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2003
  3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Two tickets, Front row of 104 here. Right in front of the Rockhead.

4. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

im in section 110 row 15 seat 14 and 15
    hey
    thats pretty close to you newlaxfan

5. Canadan

Canadan New Member

CANADAN SEZ....

SECTION 107, ROW 13,SEATS 7 AND 8. :)

6. Meathead25

Meathead25 New Member

Section 104, row 10, seats 3,4

K-Dawg and friend are in 104, row 10, seats 5,6...

7. goddessoflax

goddessoflax Active Member

Section 101, Row 8, Seat 6...
    .....off Whipper's right shoulder...the best place to watch the winter game...
    ...with my nephew (the new fan in the #26 Montreal game special jersey), my best friend (who better pick a fav so she can get a jersey by the end of the season) and an extra (which might be available for a game or two with prior arrangement)

P.S. Thanks for the chance to meet all of you guys at Badali's after the game...nice to put a face on the name/comments read here.

8. RockFinn

RockFinn New Member

NLF2 et al...

Section 120, first row(Row 10???) of golds, seats 13-17. I'm sure after the performance of my sister and my girlfriend(both of whom are extremely apologetic) that the folks around us might like it if we sat somewhere else.:eek:

I will apologize in their absence for anything that might have transpired at Badali's Saturday night.:eek:

RockFinn, the sober one, go figure...:confused:

9. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Well-Known Member

Section 119, row 17, not sure which seats, but there are 8 of 'em. Basically between the two benches. There are three Rock jersey's among those 8 - mine is the blue one (formerly "away", but that's what they wore on Saturday), one white one (formerly "home"), and one red one.

10. RockFans

RockFans New Member

109 row four......the best seats to see their faces as they go against the glass.........

However I wont be there next game...........sitting somewhere else..........

and ummmmmmmmm why the hell was I sober......work suxs

11. whipperrocks

whipperrocks New Member

section 118 row 17 seats 5 - 10.....

Thanks again Rockfans for the ride into Toronto.

12. elgoalio29

elgoalio29 New Member

Section 101, Row 8, Seat 5 with "the Goddess" on the left. Of Whipper's right shoulder, in probably the most comfortable seats any NLL (or even NHL) "hangar" has to offer.

My only peeve, its too far away from the TIm Horton's coffee stand! :(

El Goalio!
    Rockaholic in training

13. newlaxfan2

newlaxfan2 New Member

9squire3 -- looks like I'll be sitting in your section for Friday's game. Am going to use Mony's extra ticket, and am letting a friend use mine.

14. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

thats awsome man
    what row are u in?
    me and my brothers bought and extra seat so now all three of us can go :)

15. ratface

ratface New Member

Section 102 row 7 seat 13.

This is my first post, so I figured I would "sign in" with my seat #. Personally, I can't imagine a better place to be. This is right behind the goal judge at the visitor's net in the 2nd and 4th. But I haven't really experienced other sections.

From those who have, what it the best place to sit?

16. newlaxfan2

newlaxfan2 New Member

ratface -- welcome!

As far as the best seats go... I like sitting near the middle and not too close, maybe about the 15th row or so.

17. rockhead

rockhead Member

The only place to sit is in the Rock Roadhouse... Section 104 Rows 5-10

18. ratface

ratface New Member

In terms of fan support, I completely agree with you. I have often looked to the left and noticed that you seem to be having WAY more fun than anyone else.

19. Chilehead

Chilehead New Member

Section 101 row 13 seats 1-4.

My wife usually wears an away jersey and hat, while I wear a home jersey.

The seats are in the corner and offer a great view except alongside the player's bench.

Anybody thinking of going to Buffalo, especially after the last game against the Bandits?

It would be fun to razz Quinn in front of his own fans !

JOHN
    :D :drunk: :D

20. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I wonder how many of these people still have these seats 15 years later.....