1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Season ticket holders -- where are your seats at the ACC?

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by newlaxfan2, Jan 12, 2003.

1. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Well-Known Member

I'm still in the same place!

2. rocklax#1

rocklax#1 Member

same here since day 1 at the ACC

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Moved upstairs for 2009 season after "failing to renew" top dollar lower bowl tix for a fourth consecutive year of a team needing a rebuild, and having limited confidence in the ability of then-present management to oversee an interesting and successful rebuild.

Decided I liked the upper bowl and stayed for another year, then moved to present seats in 2011.

4. RockStar

Rockhead does not. Neither does K-Dawg and his lady, nor Meathead, nor NLF2, nor Goddess, nor the one who sits next to her (if it's who I think it is), nor whipperrocks.

Rockfans, and Finn might be where they used to be. Canadan graces 104.

5. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Did they all stop going to games? :(

I think Finn's seats are behind the Rock bench, at least that's where they were last I knew. I didn't see him at the game I went to in Toronto this year, but I didn't look for him either.

6. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Seriously?? The self proclaimed "goddess" of lacrosse doesn't have season tix?? :eek:

7. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

I watched an old wings game from 1999 yesterday
    No wonder half arenas arw empty now
    Today’s product is pathetic
    Good luck philly (where old school is expected) and San Diego selling tickets

RockStar likes this.
  8. AmericanRockFan

It's crazy how much more fun and big league things seemed 10-15 years ago, which is kinda sad too since the quality of lacrosse in 2018 is much better than it was back then.

9. RockStar

the lacrosse is 'better', but, it is 'better' in the way the 90s NJ Devils might have been better than the 80s Oilers.....job gets done but it is nowhere nearly as much fun to watch.

10. AmericanRockFan

I can appreciate that comparison. It's all about what sort of style of play you wanna watch. Personally, if they could combine the skill of today's NLL with the grit of the "old" NLL, I'd be down.

11. CrocodileLax

CrocodileLax Active Member

I much prefer the provincial finals/Mann/Minto Cup in the summer as it provides more of a blend of the skill and grit ARF mentioned. That said, the Swarm's defeat of the Rush in game 2 of the final last year was great. Exciting lacrosse's still possible in the NLL it's just getting increasingly rare.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  12. 9SQUIRE3

9SQUIRE3 Active Member

I am still in the same seats!