Season Ticket invoice....is the math right?

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by chuckster, Sep 20, 2018.

1. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

I received my season ticket renewal invoice today and for a 100 Level End ticket, the price is $230. I did the math to see how much it is per game and $230 divided by 9 games comes out to $25.5555555555555 per game. That seems very odd.

Last year, the same season tickets were $22 per game. So, a $3.55555555555 increase is a bizarre increase. If there were 10 games, that would be $23 per ticket which would be a $1 increase which makes more sense.

Also, there will be vouchers again for select Sabres games.

2. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

Ummmmm, they ARE charging you for 10 games, not 9 (9 home games plus a potential home playoff game)

If we don't make the playoffs, then that playoff game gets credited to next year's season ticket account (which I think is BS)

3. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Wait, was that in the letter they sent? Did I miss that? I only did the math on the invoice price and skimmed the letter.

If they are doing that, it is a TOTAL BS dick move by the Bandits, especially seeing as they didn't even make the playoffs the last 2 years. :mad: Do they do that with the Bills or Sabres.....add on the cost of playoff tickets to the regular season tickets??

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  4. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Well-Known Member

Don't know about other sports, but the Rock have been doing this for years.

5. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Bills season tickets do not add it in. You have the option to pay a playoff game up front and roll it, but is not required.

I agree its garbage. I get why they are doing it, Incase they make it, saves a lot of time and hassle in that short window, may even help attendance, but it should be optional.

6. Buffalo Fan

Buffalo Fan Member

PSE wants to hold the money to make money on interest they collect from the bank during the NLL season. No one is forcing any Buffalo fan to buy tickets either PSE is what it is in sports for the money of course in my opinion. Let's Go Buffalo

7. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

That would be a pretty ballsy move, considering they haven't hosted a playoff game in 23 years.

I don't believe the Wings even offered the option this year.