1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Season tickets

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Wings Forum' started by Wings-4-Life, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Lololol

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Look who's back :eek:

Hollywood42 likes this.
  3. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Welcome back H42!

Hollywood42 likes this.
  4. swami24

Well.that sucks. Not having at least a few boxes open makes no sense.

5. AmericanRockFan

I won't go to a Rock game in Philadelphia until they open the boxes. Mainly cause I have some unfinished business with a guy in box 13.

6. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Those cheapies in row 16+ on the ends are delicious. Take the end that your team attacks in the 2nd and the 4th and there is not a better seat in the house at full price. At $15, the value for dollar cannot be topped.

7. RockStar

Just looked at a few photos - WFC does not have my favourite seats.....the ones I will buy if I ever have to move from my el-cheapo front row upper bowl perch.

At ACC, at the top of some of the section access walkways, there are some short rows of only four seats in the reds

These are awesome because:
    -you never have to stand up so some arsehole can walk in front of you,
    -you never have your view blocked by an arsehole walking in front of you.

I will try to buy the middle two, so it will be a frosty Friday in Hell before I even have to sit next to a stranger at any Rock game :D

8. jstraw80

jstraw80 Active Member

Still on the fence.

Holding out until Wings history comes back to Philly. Be weird wearing my Marechek or Iannucci jersey knowing i'm supporting a team in New England.

9. AmericanRockFan

Does it really matter as long as the real fans know what's up?

10. swami24

Let's assume NE owns the history and keeps it in a closet. There is nothing stopping Wings 3.0 from holding a Banner night and.hanging up new banners with just Philadelphia Wings in script, no logo.

11. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

Has anyone thought about posting this question on the Wings facebook or twitter page? I do know whoever runs the social media accounts has referenced the six past championships.

12. swami24

I will ask the reps on Saturday if they are at the at the Flyers game.

13. jstraw80

jstraw80 Active Member

I absolutely think it does. If you want to start a new team from scratch, then don't call them the Wings.

You know the fans want to have banners, retired numbers, old school nights, former retired players return for acknowledgements, etc.

What are they going to do when the Kevin Crowley (believe he is still playing) comes back next year when NE visits Philly. Is this his introduction:
    "Welcome back Kevin Crowley, who started his career in Philadelphia with the Wings, now a starting forward for New England Black Wolves, which is the team that moved from Philly to New England, now facing the new and unassociated Philadelphia Wings team that he was drafted to and played for!"

14. Hollywood42

Don’t be shocked if Crowley is on the Wings next December honestly
    You know how this league operates

Tom Wersderfer likes this.
  15. swami24

Crowley and Manney, if Brett still lives locally.

16. swami24

For the first round pick in the rookie draft and a third.round pick in the expansion draft, the Phila Wings obtain Bret Manny, Kevin Crowley and the rights to the Wings franchise history from 1987 to 2014.

17. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Crowley is having a career season right now and is only 4 goals from his career high with 4 games to go. He's on a 1 year deal but if NE holds his rights and Crowley isn't a UFA at the end of the contract, they could look at flipping him for #1 or #2 overall.

18. RockStar

even with the needing to travel for home games thing, i could imagine NE being a happy situation for a guy like Crowley.

Hollywood42 likes this.
  19. Hollywood42

I don’t see Manney coming back him and crowley both live in philly
    Brett basically told me he’s content on staying in NE

The only input Kevin gave me was he didn’t like the new wings logo

20. jstraw80

jstraw80 Active Member

Classic!