Signs You are a Bandits Fan

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by Goose4lax, Oct 11, 2006.

1. sbhockey11rulz

sbhockey11rulz New Member

30. you wear orange shoes for a box lacrosse pick up game and every time u score on a breakaway u jump on the edge of the boards and look into the "crowd" or in our case the stands at the nike base haha

2. toros_00

toros_00 Moderator

you dress your kids up as Steenhuis for halloween

3. Goose4lax

Goose4lax Active Member

You carry multilple pocket schedules on you in case you give one to someone and need another, or you just lose it.

You have a pocket schedule in your car visor.

Goose

4. Tavares is God

Tavares is God Active Member

33?) U think of signs to make for the games, even when the season is far away!

34) U look for orange posterboard in whatever store U walk into for sign-making.

35) at work, the day after a game U attend, people ask U if U are sick, b/c U lost your voice at the game.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2006
  5. atauserk

atauserk New Member

36 ) Your the Gm of the Roughnecks :rolleyes:

6. Herbavor

Herbavor Active Member

the realization you can make snowballs the size of a lax ball, and the kids want a snowball fight? They won't make that mistake again....

Hey 2 feet of snow in October gotta have some fun with it. :D

7. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Active Member

hahahahaha

8. Phatsyde

Phatsyde New Member

You don't want to answer your cell phone becase you have korn's - Shoots and ladders as your ringer.

9. BARKS DAWG

BARKS DAWG Active Member

You move to BUFFALO JUMP HEAD SMASHED IN,ALBERTA

You get a new jersey but the left half is a BANDITS one and the right half is a

ROUGHNECKS one.

AND you start wearing a stetson to the HSBC :rotfl:

10. Buffalo What?

Buffalo What? New Member

Already did that this year at the Pittsburgh game.

11. teater15

teater15 New Member

You actually look forward to recieving your season ticket invoice.... the only bill I look forward to getting in the mail

12. toros_00

toros_00 Moderator

haha thats one of the best i've heard. :rotfl:

13. Dr. A.

Dr. A. New Member

Getting calls from fellow board members that they found something pretty sweet in the stores for the kids. ;)

Going to your local farmer's market and spotting purple cauliflower. And then spotting some orange cauliflower. And then thinking that with some regular white cauliflower, the other two, and making some black food coloring, you coud come up with cauli-bandit-flower. Boy, am I glad that common sense prevailed before I actually did that!

I really need to get laxed... :D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2006
  14. BARKS DAWG

BARKS DAWG Active Member

you get halfway across the peace bridge on the way to toronto and yell

WHAT'S HE GOT !!!!!!!!!!!

and the customs guy says NOTHING :eek:

15. banditz4evr

banditz4evr New Member

haha i like tht one

16. Goose4lax

Goose4lax Active Member

You look forward to January, not because you ski but the Bandits season starts.

17. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Active Member

i never got the whole moose thing... but its 100x better than Laxcaliber the g@y knight thing that used to walk around.

18. java

java New Member

37. you dream of the opening game at HSBC thinking of how good you are going to look wearing your brand new bowling shirt with "Stash" stenciled across the pocket and Stan's Auto Body Shop labled on the back.... oh, is it only a dream.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

19. Did anyone mention you are unshaven, drunk and stinky???......Hide the farm animals!!!!!!!

20. BARKS DAWG

BARKS DAWG Active Member

i thought those were PHILLY FANS :rotfl: :p :rotfl: