So, what do you plan to do this winter/spring if the 2018-2019 NLL season is cancelled?

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Vin, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

I'll have $40 extra at least and more free time on my weekend evenings not streaming games...

Not sure what I'll be doing.

Maybe living something akin to an actual life.

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I’ll probably just watch more hockey. Maybe take a non-sports road trip since I won’t be going to Toronto 2-3 times if the season gets cancelled, nor will I be going to Buffalo either.

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

level of play in the Arena Lacrosse League is sure to get a little bit higher.......wonder how hard it is to get tickets:D

4. AmericanRockFan

I’m guessing players could play in ALL a la how NHLers can go to Europe and the AHL, correct?

5. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Active Member

Hockey and Arena Lacrosse League games.

6. RockStar

i dont think there would be anything stopping a guy from playing ALL.

I am expecting that a number would "tryout" if NLL is suspended or cancelled.

Fwiw, their streams are free......and often less shttty than NLL's

7. Rottenrocker

JVISports are really good at what they do. When they get the chance to broadcast MSL games during the summer they always do a bang up job of it.

Andrew GEA and RockStar like this.
  8. AmericanRockFan

Can’t wait to hit up a Toronto Monarchs game. Where does this team even play??

9. Rottenrocker

The Toronto Rock Athletic Centre of course!

10. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

I'll be EXTREMELY disappointed if the season gets cancelled, but it wouldn't be the end of the world for me. I just moved out to San Diego for school so I was only going to get to watch a few Knighthawks game in person this year sadly. Also disappointed I might not get to see a few Seals games, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to find some way to entertain myself at San Diego St. on Saturday nights :D

11. RockStar

dont take what I said as a slag at JVI....I have never seen them do a bad job.

I was mostly carving on the "big money" league for failing to control something that is relatively controllable and inexpensive to control.

12. liveone

liveone Member

Going to Foxwoods.

AmericanRockFan likes this.
  13. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

Watch more college hoops instead.

14. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Just spent a nice chuck of cash on Iron Maiden for next summer convinced the wife we be getting refund from the Bandits

MrWilson likes this.
  15. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Check out some UB basketball and wait for the OLA schedules to come out.

16. AmericanRockFan

I’ll also spend the NLL lockout going snow shoeing with the infamous woman I met on Tinder two months ago, and provide WingsZone with tons of updates.

17. GoodsOnSabres

GoodsOnSabres Member

Make a lot less money writing about lacrosse ;)

18. RockStar

they hitting Buffalo, or are you coming to Toronto?

19. RockStar

thinking about taking one kid the first night and thr other to the second Toronto date.....need my refund money to cover decent seats

20. Rottenrocker

They are one of the best bands to see live. The other being RUSH but that's over now.