So, what do you plan to do this winter/spring if the 2018-2019 NLL season is cancelled?

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by Vin, Nov 13, 2018.

1. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Maybe some Flyers playoff seats.... nah. One last sucky year.

2. Andrew GEA

Andrew GEA Guest

Watch ALL on YouTube and probs goto another oilers game. I was going to travel to Vancouver for NLL and NHL late in the season but we can forget that!

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Maiden in Toronto on Aug 9+10, Buffalo Aug13.......

Triple header is possible :D

In all seriousness, I am thinking just one Toronto date, and wait and see on the rest of the summer concert season.

4. MrWilson

MrWilson Member

Maiden in Buffalo...I'm there! \m/

5. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Just Buffalo have a short wife and sister in law they do not have good sight lines at outdoor shows when you under 5-2

RockStar likes this.
  6. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Well-Known Member

Ill probably watch a lot of NBA G League...

Andrew GEA likes this.
  7. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

This just in my wife today said this was the first she heard of a possible season cancellation so she forgot about the Iron Maiden talk. New goal is using refund towards a new gaming desktop

RockStar likes this.
  8. RockStar

Proud owner of four lawn seats in Toronto, for the Saturday.

Roughly half the price of two KISS tickets :(

9. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Where does one even watch the NBA G League?

MILLwasbetter likes this.
  10. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

The Sixers team plays out of their new practice facility in Wilmington. That's all I can give you though. Can't name another team in that league.

11. RockStar

I keep getting junk email for Raptors 905, which I can only presume is our development league team.....Mississauga, at the OHL rink.

12. AmericanRockFan

I just meant what channel. Does NBATV show games on occasion? I'm not much of a basketball guy, but I sort of keep tabs on the Raptors because I read TSN and some of the Toronto newspapers, but I do kinda wish the Raptors and RazorSharks had worked out that deal back in 2014 for the RazorSharks to become their NBA G League affiliate.

13. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Yes, I've certainly seen G-League games on the NBA channel when scrolling by,

14. AmericanRockFan

Roadies Night at the Raptors 905 game would be swell.

15. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Well-Known Member

just to be clear, heavy sarcasm was used when saying I would watch a second of G League.

16. AmericanRockFan

False. I bet you're a diehard Erie Bayhawks fan given their proximity to Buffalo.

17. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Part of me really just wants the season cancelled.
    The rescheduled 2008 season was a nightmare as attested by how He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named went ballistic over how the NEW YORK TITANS got shortchanged.

18. AmericanRockFan

Next Friday marks the 5 year ANNIVERSARY of the LAST APPEARANCE of the diehard fan of the NEW YORK TITANS on this particular MESSAGE BOARD.

19. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

We can't say the name RockyNY/Roy?? RockyNY/Roy whined about everything and I don't miss RockyNY/Roy whining about everything. I wonder where RockyNY/Roy is these days. Maybe RockyNY/Roy will come back if he is able when the NY franchise is announced. I'm sure RockyNY/Roy would have an opinion about that as only RockyNY/Roy could have.

:p

20. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Roy may be dead by now.

Roy had hearing surgery - I believe a cochlear implant - just before he disappeared. I asked him about it here, but he left cold turkey. I know that he went blind and I was likely going downhill. I don't know the name of his congenital condition, but he did have something because it was obvious just looking at him. He'd be 43 or 45 now, I believe.