Some Nice Words for Jeremy Noble!

Discussion in 'Colorado Mammoth Forum' started by CanHawk Fan, Apr 12, 2015.

1. CanHawk Fan

CanHawk Fan Active Member

I am going to be posting this in the Knighthawks forum as well.

I had a chance to chat briefly with Jeremy Noble near the ticket office area of the Blue Cross Arena after the game last night.

Very nice young man.

I told him that I had been pretty hard on him not playing for the Knighthawks and wanting the trade to Colorado, but then I read and heard all the details about why everything happened, and I softened my stance on him a lot.

Last night, I heard it right from the horses mouth and the man is genuine.

He told me - in the most sincere way possible - that his full-time work commitments would have made it almost impossible to be a proper, functioning member of the Knighthawks. He would have had to miss all team practices and even getting to most games would have been a challenge.

Then he said to me, "who on earth would not want to play for the 3-time defending champions and an organization as good as this. I have total respect for the Knighthawks and the organization and the fans, but I live and work in Denver, and it would not have been fair to the Knighthawks to do things half-way."

I wished him really well and I do hope he has a long and fruitful career. I also told him that I would have loved to see him in teal and purple, but that we got some great picks coming back in return, and hopefully it will be a win-win for both teams.

I am happy to say that I was absolutely wrong about Jeremy. He was very classy and shook my hand and thanked me for being a fan of the sport. Can't ask for much more than that.

2. Rock Rulz

Rock Rulz Member

Well said!!