1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Songs you hate

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by toros_00, Apr 26, 2006.

1. RyanP

RyanP Active Member

There is some new line dance song/electric slide replacement, I have heard recentely...Something about the Cha-Cha?? It sucks just as bad.

2. scott15

scott15 New Member

"**** rock": Creed, Godsmack, Disturbed, Seether, etc.

and any band that considers themself "punk" or "emo" (Fall Out Boy, Hawthorne Heights, Starting Line, etc.)

3. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

My ears bleed as well. :eek:

I have to agree with most of the songs listed. And we all know there are many more that are just as bad.

4. WingsNut423566

WingsNut423566 Active Member

Songs

Who let the dogs out.

5. Gonzo In Roch

Gonzo In Roch New Member

And #1 on the Gonzo Top 10 Worst Songs List......

"Don't Worry, Be Happy" [​IMG]

6. newlaxfan2

newlaxfan2 New Member

"Tie a Yellow Ribbon"

7. gmbjr

gmbjr Banned

all gangsta rap

most club "music"

Tesh

the superman song

8. Avalanche8686

Avalanche8686 New Member

"Can't Stop the Rock"

9. toros_00

toros_00 Moderator

:rotfl: nice one

10. thwingfan

thwingfan Active Member

So very true.

11. banditslaxnut

banditslaxnut New Member

"It's Raining Men" - Weather Girls

I swear to God if I ever hear that f'in song again, i'm gonna go to the offending radio station and demand they never play it again.

12. HollywoodDougie

HollywoodDougie New Member

EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR A SONG THAT SUCKS!

13. mightymouth

mightymouth New Member

See I always liked this song cause the one kid had his hair change colors from an accident, and the chick had birthmarks but "both boy and girl were glad cause one kid had it worse then that....." his parents "went to church and lurched all over the church floor." "He couldn`t quite explain it, they just had always gone there."

Which if you were ever dragged to my parents church you would feel for the poor kid.

Besides the album as a whole wasn`t that bad.

Worst song ever is tough but here are a couple contenders.....

James- Laid
    Aerosmith- Just Push Play (sad how far they fell for that album)
    Red Hot Chili Peppers- Rollercoaster
    Bryam Adams- Have You Ever Loved a Woman
    Celine Dion- (Anything she sings)
    Macarena???
    and many more already and soon to be mentioned.

14. KhawkCruisin

KhawkCruisin Moderator

See, and I really have to disagree with you about Laid......Better Than Ezra covered this song and actually both renditions, in my opinion are pretty cool. Classic song about obsession. Come on now, you have to love a song that works the word SKEWERS into the lyrics!

This bed is on fire with passionat love. The neighbors complain about the noises above. But she only comes when she's on top.

My theripst said, not to see you no more. You're like a disease without any cure. She said I'm so obsessed that I've become a bore. Oh no. Oh ya think you're so pretty...

Caught your hand inside the til, slammed your fingers in the door full of kitchen knives and skewers. Dressed me up in women's clothes, messed around with gender roles, dot my eyes and call pretty!

Moved out of the house, so you moved next door. I locked you out, you cut a hole in the wall. I found you sleeping next to me, I thought I was alone. You're driving me crazy, when are you coming home?

I LOVE THIS SONG!! In fact, this song is part of my pre-game tradition. I have to listen to this song before going to each game. It's a must! :D

15. ckg68

ckg68 New Member

Just don't say that to anyone in The 'Burgh. :)

16. BigDave

BigDave Active Member

"Welcome to the Jungle" - the most overplayed song EVER!
    Talk about a song that'll make anything bleed! :p

17. Rabid Camel

Rabid Camel New Member

john mayo: your body is a wonderland

puke

18. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

the 80's must have been rough on you...

19. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Well-Known Member

The 80's produced its share of music that I liked, just not those two songs. Oh, and anything by Eurythmics.

20. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

- phil collins - in the air tonight
    - I'm with torros on the Pussy cat Dolls, beep is baaaaaaaad, how about these mind boggling lyrics: "Do you know that no Don't mean yes, it means no"
    - Feelings
    - Celebration
    - Black Eyed Peas -My Humps.
    - Beach Boys, Kokomo
    - Mick Jagger and David Bowies - Dancing in the Streets (one of the worst video's ever. great song, but HORRIBLE version)
    - Mick Jagger and Michael Jackson - can't even remember the name of the song, but after the radio stations hyped it for a month, the song disappeared from the airwaves within a week
    -Eddie Murphy, Party all the time
    - Elton John - Mama can't buy you Love
    - gansta rap