Stealth converts?

Discussion in 'Plaid Platoon Forum' started by JaxHound, Jan 1, 2002.

1. JaxHound

JaxHound New Member

Hello Angela,

Awesome. You can put my wife and I down for seats right now! Is there a package deal being worked on so we can all buy our tickets in the same section? This would be a lot of fun. I for one also would have no issue chipping in for the ride. A big thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2009
  2. Smackem

Smackem New Member

I was just wondering if anyone will be backing the Stealth now that there is no Jax? Yowzado and myself are seriously considering being STHs and would love to get some people together for car pooling and possible overnight trips to see games. Of course the schedule will have a lot to say about this, but I just wanted to check for interest.

3. JaxHound

JaxHound New Member

Hello,

This is just killin' me! Now that the Jax are done I still haven't decided who I'll actually throw my total support behind. But I suppose the Stealth would be front runners since they would be close enough to actually get to go see a game. I am looking at it but yes the schedule would make the difference. I don't know that I would be able to do season tickets but a road trip or two would be fun. Last night I even spent time looking online at RV parks near Everett. I did find one but now I need to see how close it is to the arena since I don't tow a car. Call me a sissy but RVing on icy roads will not happen! But ... I am interested.

4. angela

angela New Member

I'm hoping to charter a bus for our STH to go up to the opening game, free ride!... I'm working on it... it will be a personal expense so I just have to see what kind of deal I can make with the bus company we used for the Jax.

5. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Angela, that is really nice! Makes me wish I lived out there.

6. Woodsticks

Woodsticks New Member

That would be very fun Angela

7. JSap

JSap Administrator

This was accidentally deleted during the date/time issue, so I am bumping it back up...

8. JaxHound

JaxHound New Member

Thank you JSap.

9. Smackem

Smackem New Member

Angela! Count us in! That is such a generous thing to do and I am certain we will all have a blast on a trip like that! God wouldn't it be great to start the year off with Edmonton?!

10. PurePlaid

PurePlaid New Member

YAY Angela!! That'd be great!!

AS FOR YOU YOWZADO>>>>> how dare you turn on me and follow the Stealth!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! lol

11. yowzado

yowzado New Member

Seriously ???? Got some LAX closer?

Is that why you haven't called me back?

LOL

call me!