Stealth Win

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by New Fan, Jan 14, 2018 at 12:01 AM.

1. New Fan

New Fan Member

The Stealth have a win and combined with Roughnecks loss they are now tied at 1-4. Heck of a bounce back after getting thumped by the Rock last weekend. Looks like Eric Penny stood tall in the nets tonight. Didn't watch the game as was watching Rush and Mammoth. What a power house the Rush are looking like this season. Looks like Ty Belanger might have seen his last NLL action. Good for the Stealth to step it up this weekend on the road. Hopefully fans will come back to the next home game.

2. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Most of the Bandits 60 plus shots were poorly considered from bad angles or hit the goalie right in the chest putting the win on the goalie would be a mistake.

3. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

also points to my opinion that the stealth defense did not know how to play when your goalie is a sieve. you have to trust your goalie can stop something because the defense cannot be here, there and everywhere. penney didn't fold, they fed off that, and my guess it became harder to find a shot because penney stopped what he had and then the defense did the rest.

4. New Fan

New Fan Member

Well, you’re wrong there. Even you could have scored against Belanger or MacDonald last weekend.

5. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I wanted Mr.0and5 to be a thing to be honest.

6. wacklax

wacklax Member

Ya I did too. Doug m hit the nail on the head. Penney made a save.

dougm likes this.
  7. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Some fun facts......Eric Penney was a 5th round pick of the Bandits. I think he was part of the trade that sent Rory Smith to Buffalo.

Logan Schuss was taken #1 overall with the pick the Swarm got in the Cosmo trade. He's a BC guy and likely would have been traded back West if the Bandits picked him.