1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

Sting collectibles for sale

Discussion in 'Arizona Sting Forum' started by Go Sting Go!, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Go Sting Go!

Go Sting Go! New Member

2. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Active Member

that stuff is friggin awesome. forgot how much i like the sting logo and jerseys.

3. sjwingsfan77

sjwingsfan77 New Member

Nice thats is awesome agree their logo was awesome

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2008
  4. Smackem

Smackem New Member

Yeah that Logo got me to buy one of the cream Jerseys on e-bay.

5. PhillySoldier

PhillySoldier New Member

As a funny, ya autta put an ad for sale of the team itself

6. AzStingFan311

AzStingFan311 New Member

Actually....

I've talked to a few people who say the Sting have been agreed to be sold and only details may be left to dispute over. I don't know if the new owners will keep them in Phoenix, I can't see why they would move them instead of just applying for an expansion team. Either way, they will be playing in 2010 somewhere.

7. Go Sting Go!

Go Sting Go! New Member

8. YBNormal

YBNormal New Member

I'll believe it when it is announced and approved by the league.

9. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

One reason - the free-market value of a half-dead team may be a fair bit lower than the current expansion fee (¿$5million?).

10. Delster

Delster New Member

The original asking price was $5 million, as I recall. Doubt it would dip much lower than that. But, who knows.

11. AzStingFan311

AzStingFan311 New Member

Not trying to kill the intent of this thread, but I know for a fact they were down to at least 3 million, now with the roster busted I wouldn't be surprised if they sold for closer to 2 million, unless of course someone would actually not want the players that Hamley assembled.