Suspended Forum

Discussion in 'Chicago Shamrox Forum' started by RockyNY, Jan 4, 2009.

1. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

No offense to those Chicago Shamrox fans but - I think it is time to move Chicago Shamrox Forum to Suspended NLL Forum list.

1) With three games that was played last night, the 2009 season is officially ON

2) Chicago Shamrox has chosen to suspend the operation and hope to come back in 2010. I hope they do. The league need Chicago if they want to play with BIG FOUR in future.

So, should we vote to move this forum to Suspended List?

Roy

2. prolax1

prolax1 New Member

:rolleyes: And is this forum bothering you by being open?? Sorry Rocky but I think you need a new hobby.

3. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

it doesnt bother me at all i only read certain forums anyways

4. I think there's bigger problems with the site to worry about ATM rather than a misplaced board... ;)

5. Rabid Camel

Rabid Camel New Member

we got voting rights?

6. BCD

BCD New Member

This sounds like Roy doing a B-O-X Chant at the Shamrox folks. :rolleyes:

How interesting would it be if the Shamrox came back next year while, at the same time, the NY Titans folded. The resultant Chicago fan postings in the Titans forum would be well deserved.

7. Bandits37

Bandits37 Member

Don't get Rocky started man:D
    ________
    BestMature cam

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
  8. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

its ok man.

If Titans folded, there is nothing I can do about it because they need one stable arena for long term. They havent found that yet. Playing muscial chairs with arena doesnt help either.

The owners is the one that drop the ball. I did everything I could possibly do.

Roy

9. BCD

BCD New Member

This "musical chairs" theory you have - intriguing! Please explain.

10. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

2007 - Nassau and MSG
    2008 - MSG and Trenton
    2009 - Miami, MSG and Prudential Center

During the course of three years span in Titans history, they have played 5 different arena to be consider "home team".

It seem to me that they cant make up their mind on which season they will play in what arena. Is it Nassau? No, its at MSG, no? its at Pru Center? no. I mean, pick one arena for long term and stick with it.

I also believe that NLL can grow to have stable franchise for LI and NJ if given time. Titans is not allowing that. Titans had over 6,000 fans per game in LI so why didnt they try to grow from that? What happened to community service of going to schools, mall and so on. They stick with MSG and I dont know if they did any community service or not. And, MSG gave them shaft during 2008 season with 5 home games and this year - they are getting two. Just dump MSG and pick one - LI or NJ.

AFL is out for 2009 season and no one know if they will be back in 2010. If they dont come back in 2010, that would leave more dates for Titans to use in LI.

Roy

11. BCD

BCD New Member

Amy's Aunt Linda gives you seven "Oh, Brother!"'s, five "GAH!"'s, and one giant "WHAT!?!?!"

[​IMG]

12. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

oo god dont get him going

13. RockyNY

RockyNY New Member

I already explain it once - and I believe, Im done.