take on rock after 2-2

Discussion in 'Toronto Rock Forum' started by rocklax#1, Jan 7, 2018.

1. rocklax#1

rocklax#1 Member

Really good to see the O scoring, d shutting down and Rosie last night at least being the Rosie of last year. IM not being critical of the boys, but a true test of team will be this Friday vs Hawks, if they can keep scoring against Vinc and shut down Dawson and Jammer, then I'll believe the team of what will be the last 3 games is our team and not the team from first 2 games, cuz lets face it Buffalo didn't play well and Stealth are just the bottom feeders of league. The O is gelling(sp) love Schreiber up top and going lefty strong instead of righty strong.

I will not praise Sawyer often, but it was good to get Hutchcroft in after giving Rosie a shot at a record.

Could it be possible that we could have a dispersal, expansion and entry draft in same year next year? Stealth keep going like this how can it keep going?

2. New Fan

New Fan Active Member

Kudos to the Rock for basically taking their foot off the gas in the second half. They could have scored 30 + goals last night. Love the way the Rock O move the ball. Such a basic concept. Could one of the Rock coaches explain that concept to Malawsky in Calgary and the Necks O.

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

at a couple of points where Schreiber was working the top, i could have sworn I was watching a throwback to Marechek.

not as much flash for most of his game, but, something about the fluid and effortless swings to the lefties, or btb passes right into the righty shooter's pocket.

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Of course I was worried about the team when they started out 0-2 and the offense looked a little suspect. But I thought they'd bust out at some point and it looks like they have.

The game against Rochester is going to be a big one, and I think the offense can keep it up. They probably won't put up 20+, but I have no reason to believe they can't put up 15 or so. This game will probably be a good indicator of who's going to win the East, or at the very least who's gonna have a home playoff game.

5. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

tom has ryan boyle smarts in a gary gait sized body.

6. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

This might be the team to beat in the east right now.....

7. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

i hope it is.....feels like a long time since the last cup run, and it is a long time since the last cup