Thank you Rochester fans

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks Forum' started by Johnnyrocks11, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Johnnyrocks11

Johnnyrocks11 New Member

for being great sports after winning the game by pushing my friend down the steps and putting my other friend in the hospital. Classy. I just love going to rochester.

2. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

some proof would be nice, say a police report

3. BanditHuntin

BanditHuntin New Member

and your first thought was to get online and post something on a message board after your friend is supposidly put in the hospital...hmmm weird

4. Cuthbert

Cuthbert New Member

Thoughts and prayers to your friend and his family.

5. REM

REM New Member

I did say what a great game it had been (even if we had lost by one goal). Fabulous play on the turf (even that wanker Doyle didn't completely ruin it), no real trouble on the field, and little trouble (that I saw) in the stands. But, not sure if it had anything to do with Johnnyrocks complaint, there was a large amount of blood in the men's room opposite section 122.

6. bullseye24

bullseye24 New Member

hate to say it but most of the buffalo fans in our house looked like some classless dirty *** white trash

7. MVPGrant24

MVPGrant24 New Member

thoughts and prayers to ur friend, that should never happen. im sorry that it did.

8. Little Feet

Little Feet New Member

I think that the OP made this up to try to "deflate" the Hawks fans after the Bandits suffered a crushing defeat at their hands. Don't let him do it, Hawks fans!

9. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

shut up
    thebearded

10. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

bullseye24 your recent posts
    So we can all see how classy you are:doh:

care to give your real name or will you keep hiding behind the keyboard

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2009
  11. Little Feet

Little Feet New Member

While I agree that the poster you called out is definitely not here to contribute to the boards, what is with you and asking for peoples real names? You posted 10 minutes ago asking me to post my real name and picture and now you're asking for this guys real name. Are you so bitter over the overtime loss to the Knighthawks that you want to insult the physical appearance of board posters or research their names and attempt to sent them hate mail or something?

12. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

nope just tired of losers hiding behind keyboards every one knows who I am but no one has the balls to say who they are

13. JTavares4E

JTavares4E Active Member

nice of you, and yeah, looking up at the Bandits and their fans from last place might look the same to me if I lived in the land of teal and purple too.

on that note... can't we all relax and get along :) :confused:

14. JohnnyT11827

JohnnyT11827 New Member

It's just like all the people who have to yell stuff of the window of a passing car, if you have something to say, grow a pair and say it to my face.

15. pwndabear

pwndabear New Member

Seriously everyone needs to stfu. It was a rowdy game but a GREAT game at that. Everyone was on the edge of their seats and the cheers went back and forth from Hawks fans to Bandit Fans. Yes, we all hated each other DURING the game but since its done and over with now, STFU AND SHAKE HANDS.

16. DThawks141

DThawks141 New Member

WHAT A GREAT GAME! On that note, if this is true, I am sorry to hear about your friend. I don't like to see people get hurt unless of course it is brought on upon themselves.

Therefore, people who are calling others names, THEIR IS NO NEED FOR IT. Seriously.
    It makes you look BAD.

As far as calling Bandits fans trash and thinking its funny? Wow I actually met a couple classy bandits fans last night. But if you take a look around, you find trashy people ANYWHERE you go. Ya thats right, even right here in ROCHESTER.

Uncalled for. BUT YEAH! Dont mind me, CARRY ON!

17. MVPGrant24

MVPGrant24 New Member

18. Avalanche8686

Avalanche8686 New Member

That is horrible at what happened, but you cannot let one or two fans ruin the entire representation of the Knighthawks fan base.

19. MVPGrant24

MVPGrant24 New Member

i shook about ten bandit fans' hands last night. It was a classic. Top 5 game between these two teams.

20. iceman

iceman New Member

Guys knock it off with the name calling. GOD. We are adults here.

And if someone did get hurt let's hope they are ok. NO ONE deserves to get hurt for any reason. PERIOD.

MTBF - please shut up. You just sat there and called out people who "hide behind their keyboard". Why don't you look at yourself in the mirror. I said on another thread after your countless flames on the Hawks board that I wouldn't mind meeting you and here is your DIRECT response word for word.

"you sound boring and uneducated but if you must, everyone knows me ask where I am and say hi. I am unlikely to talk much to you because I am frankly a better class of human and can not be bothered wasting my time."

I did as you asked. I asked to meet you man to man. But when you make stupid, intentionally cruel statements like that to someone you don't even know doesn't exactly show your "better class of human". As much as you DESERVE a response to that statement I will not respond out of respect for myself, this forum and the fans of this forum.

All in all I thought it was a classic game. One for the ages, no matter which team won. What a war. God if only every game could be like that.

Bandits fans I thought you were great last night. Everyone in the crowd seemed to be into the game and very respectful. I met some Bandits fans at the pre-game party at the Stock Exchange and thought everyone was in a real good mood. Of course it being our St. Patty's Day parade and all those drunk happy Irish people may have helped :)

EXCELLENT game from both teams. No cheap shots. Just hard playing and wanting to win desperately on both sides. Congratulations to the Hawks for the win AND to the Bandits as well because they easily could have won that game too.

Ice