1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

that swarm offense is coached by...

Discussion in 'Georgia Swarm Forum' started by dougm, Jan 15, 2017.

1. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

dan ladoceur. go figure?

2. CrocodileLax

CrocodileLax Active Member

Some defenders remember the offensive plays that left them in the dirt. Maybe he wrote some down :)

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

A lot of NLL coaches either played for, or worked with Bartley, eh?

More than half of the league's head coaches, and a lot of assistants

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Very true. But a defensive hard nosed defenseman with a handful of goals to his name coaching the offense? Seems like an odd choice, but it's somehow paying dividends through 2 games.

5. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Somewhat ironically, this is less than a year after the Rock decided he wasn't good enough to coach defense!

with so many injuries and the league's slowest transitioning offense, I really didn't figure last year's troubles were his fault.....check the goals for numbers in the first four games. I mean, if not for that shitty defense, the Roxk could have been taking some nice 7-6 wins there :)

anyway, I guessed that he might have been excused because he knew what was wrong, and the others tired of hearing him say it.

Now, among other things, a primary duty is to figure out what the other defense is going to do and come up with tactics and strategy to break it.

im not surprised that a veteran NLL defender has this within him. Wish Laddy all the best with a head coach that I also really respect.