that swarm offense is coached by...

Discussion in 'Georgia Swarm Forum' started by dougm, Jan 15, 2017.

1. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

dan ladoceur. go figure?

2. CrocodileLax

CrocodileLax Active Member

Some defenders remember the offensive plays that left them in the dirt. Maybe he wrote some down :)

3. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

A lot of NLL coaches either played for, or worked with Bartley, eh?

More than half of the league's head coaches, and a lot of assistants

4. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Very true. But a defensive hard nosed defenseman with a handful of goals to his name coaching the offense? Seems like an odd choice, but it's somehow paying dividends through 2 games.

5. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Somewhat ironically, this is less than a year after the Rock decided he wasn't good enough to coach defense!

with so many injuries and the league's slowest transitioning offense, I really didn't figure last year's troubles were his fault.....check the goals for numbers in the first four games. I mean, if not for that shitty defense, the Roxk could have been taking some nice 7-6 wins there :)

anyway, I guessed that he might have been excused because he knew what was wrong, and the others tired of hearing him say it.

Now, among other things, a primary duty is to figure out what the other defense is going to do and come up with tactics and strategy to break it.

im not surprised that a veteran NLL defender has this within him. Wish Laddy all the best with a head coach that I also really respect.