The day has come...

Discussion in 'Colorado Mammoth Forum' started by MaMmOtH_rOcKs03, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Yeah! **** that John Tavares guy, too! He also sucks! Dallas Eliuk was also terrible! Down with these clowns bringing down the league's talent level!

2. silvanthalas

silvanthalas Active Member

You know what I appreciate? A good, competitive team. I don't pay $30 a ticket to watch the PA be a prick. Note how you didn't address my earlier comments, about how when he gets sand in his vag that he would go after Mammoth fans. I wonder why that is?

Well, it's a good thing you don't know any actual Mammoth fans then.

Seriously. Has anybody ever seen a situation like this in sports? EVER? Who the flying **** drops their tickets - much less threatens - over a bloody PA? Are Mammoth fans really that dumb? I mean, I'd like to think it's the altitude or the pot, since Broncos fans make rocks look like rocket scientists, but good lord.

Well, let me answer my own question: yes, yes they are. And billy here is the proof. Speaking of, I thought you were done posting here? Maybe you should finally **** off once and for all. It would at least free up more time for you to spend on your knees in front of your idol.

I'd also like to note that this post is also proof that I have what it takes to be the Mammoth's next PA.

3. Rock Rulz

Rock Rulz Member

I'd watch and listen to that!!

4. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

this post is beautiful

5. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

Still confused as to how Matt Vinc's playing ability has anything to do with Willie B making fun of him while injured. I don't care if your Matt Vinc, Angus Goodleaf or a backup Can-Am goalie. You should never openly mock a player while he's down.

6. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

Oh and he is THE BEST goalie in lacrosse right now so you've obviously been smoking a little too much of that colorado sh*t

7. silvanthalas

silvanthalas Active Member

So, here's a little story from earlier this evening: I went to drop some stuff off at a Goodwill Donation Center. I was wearing one of my Mammoth shirts, and the older fellow working at the drop off bins asked me about the team. He said he went to a game a few years ago and remembered a great player on the field. He couldn't remember the first name, but the last name was Gait. I suggested it was probably Gary, but he had since retired. He made another comment about how much fun he was to watch. He didn't ask about the PA. ;)

8. snowkitten

snowkitten New Member

I think in the beginning, Willie B did have some impact on attendance and quite a bit on the game atmosphere. After all, most of us really didn't even know what box lacrosse was before the Mammoth arrived. He was essentially a fan with a mic and his excitement for the game was contagious. Willie B has always been divisive. You tend to either love or hate him. He's certainly done a lot for the team, but he also has crossed several lines. He is a passionate person that wears his emotions on his sleeve in pretty much everything he does. When I was in college I worked with Willie B and so did get to see a lot more of who he was as a person, rather than just the persona. But, as I said, he crossed several lines. Whether it was in defense or not, he had verbal altercations with several players and nearly came to blows with at least one. He got in to verbal altercations with fans, and nearly got into a physical altercation at least once or twice. When the Mammoth would be losing (and I mean getting their butts handed to them), he would berate fans who were leaving early. He often encouraged ignorance and would get the fans chanting even when a call was completely legitimate. And we can't forget his 8 year old mentality nicknames for certain players, especially Duch. While I appreciated Willie B early on, the past 5 seasons or so, he's actually been frustrating for me, and he also has showed where his priorities are....and they're not the Mammoth. Personally, I would love to see Brian Langtry on the mic again. The game or two he subbed in were awesome. He was passionate and knowledgeable and did a great job getting the fans fired up.

9. Me thinks...
    bbilly = willie b

-and/or-

bbilly = troll

LOL!

10. Mtn_Scott

Mtn_Scott Active Member

I cancelled my tickets BECAUSE he was the announcer. He appealed to the core worst of humanity.

11. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

^ I missed this guy!

12. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

i didnt

13. Mtn_Scott

Mtn_Scott Active Member

Meh, wish i could say that bothers me :eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2015