the OFFICIAL Useless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by Tank, Oct 8, 2002.

1. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

No, no and no. How many personalities were scourged for comments against OBama? Just comments. It is never acceptable to hang a bloody effigy of a sitting POTUS. Say what you wish as free speech. This goes way beyond free speech to the point of publicly stating you wish you held the disembodied head of the duly elected POTUS. Frickin libs do not understand the true principles that our nation is built upon. As much as I disagreed with an inexperienced Obama getting elected, and with many of his positions, I still respected the duly elected position. As the POTUS, I would never think of doing what she did, or even wish him physical harm. Honestly, the FBI or secret service should bring her in for questioning, just as if Joe Smith did the same thing.

Thanks for agreeing on her crying. This is the definition of hypocrasy, as she has spent every moment of her career bullying anyone she has felt like. This is right in line with every cartoon of a bully crying once someone finally stands up to them.

2. swami24

Now Bill Maher has stepped in by using the phrase "house slave" to refer to himself in an interview. Rev Al wants him fired.. The left has just completely lost their collective puny minds.

3. swami24

Time to text gmbjr and rag on his butt.

4. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

THE ARDMORE AARDVARK THINKS THAT IT IS BULLSHIT THAT KATHY GRIFFITH IS PLAYING THE VICTIM WHEN SHE STARTED THIS **** BY BEING A STUPID BITCHBAG WHO SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER.

TELL GEORGE I SAID HE SHOULD TAKE THE ***** OUTTA HIS MOUTH.

RockStar likes this.
  5. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Tell him that RockStar misses his cheerful, pleasant banter as well. And that he really should not spend so much time worrying about ****s being taken out of another man's mouth. ;)

6. swami24

Gmbjr was predictable unaplogetic, saying he would contribute to a fund for someone with bad intent toward the POTUS, and that neither of the two sharks were off base. Gotta love someone who is committed to one's ideal, even if you think it is wrong.

I am hoping he comes back if the wings do.

7. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

THE ARDMORE AARDVARK DOES NOT LIKE THE DONALD TRUMP, BUT THINKS THAT THIS KATIE GRIFFITH LADY WAS OUTTA LINE WITH HER ****. I MIGHT NOT LIKE THE TRUMPSTER BUT I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE HARMED, I JUST DON'T WANT HIM RUNNING MY COUNTRY AND PUTTING THY LIFE AT RISK NO MORE.

8. The_Vukster

The_Vukster Active Member

Anything posted on social media is fair game. No matter what you post, someone is going to disagree or take it the wrong way. She deserved what she got.

9. The_Vukster

Many folks would argue that the previous president was putting your life at risk by NOT showing a stronger front. There are lots of ways to look at things and rarely is something black and white (no pun intended) in the political arena.

10. swami24

So will.the media admit their involvement in today's shooting? Silly question. The guy walked up to the softball game, asked someone if the were Dems or Repubs. When he found they were repubs,. he opened fire. That is hate purely driven by the media.

11. The_Vukster

If you are talking about the hatred each party has for the other, then meh...I don't know that the hate is purely driven by the media. I think it is driven by close-minded people who simply refuse to see alternate perspectives. The media reports/covers/publicizes it....so if you interpret that as "driving the hatred", then I guess by that logic you could say they do.

The bottom line is that too often in politics people polarize one another for no other reason than they are members of opposite parties. People get so caught up in their political affiliations that they often tend to focus just as much on working AGAINST the opposite party rather than trying to work together for a common solution. It is truly a sad state of affairs. Maybe this whacko guy really did target members of a political party he opposes. That just goes to show how extreme some of these idiots can be.

12. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Today I got a blue glow in the dark fidget spinner in the mail.

13. swami24

Vukster, it is driven by our media and Libs. They espoused about the right as haters, yet that makes them haters of what they do not agree with. No one wants to cooperate, which is what our government should be built upon. I wish people would stop demanding they are right and work together. That goes for both sides. Again, if there was a strong third party, everyone would have to work together, instead of spending all the time and energy on insisting the other side sucks.

14. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

True that. I just wish this current POTUS would keep his mouth shut and stop being such a **** disturber sometimes.

15. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

2 weeks ago I started taking cold showers, and it was the best decision I've ever made. My energy level has skyrocketed, and I've even lost about 1-2% of my bodyfat.

16. The_Vukster

It seems you are contradicting yourself here.
    Your first statement is exactly the problem...each side always blaming the other side. Obviously you are a Conservative, so here you are placing the blame on the Liberals, feeding the fire.
    The truth is though, your second statement that I quoted...is that it comes from both sides.

My sentiments exactly. Our current two-party system (for the most part) has divided people. They now oppose one another, rather than work together as one (we are all Americans).

17. swami24

but he was elected because he spoke his mind. A bit.of a filter certainly would be appreciated thiugh.

18. swami24

Vukster, I place blame.on a media that doesn't even try to hide its.bias anymore. They are supposed to be objective purveyors of researched truth. Op/ed belongs in a defined.section, not.on the front page. Opinion is presented as fact, and absorbed as fact by more and.more people.

19. The_Vukster

There are also plenty of conservative players in the media that also portray their opinion as fact (Hannity, Limbaugh, etc.).

20. swami24

95% is left, only Fox is conservative.