the OFFICIAL Useless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by Tank, Oct 8, 2002.

1. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Last logged in on 2003.

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

That's inaccurate. "Tank" was actually called TheCanuck back in the day on here before the website was rebranded and some names were randomly altered, and I believe his last login was really in 2006.

But nonetheless, I hope he's swell wherever he is these days.

3. swami24

Ok... I just went by the profile page.

4. AmericanRockFan

I feel like an idiot for even knowing any of what I just said....

5. swami24

:p just for that post?

6. AmericanRockFan

Thankfully all my self-help psychology books I read have me feeling great about myself 96% of the time. The other 4% is when I still feel like a moron :mad:

7. AmericanRockFan

I went to the Attica Rodeo last night. Police, understandably so, were asking people "do you have any guns or knives on you?" on you way into the 'venue.' However, they were selling knives inside the venue :confused:

smurf666 likes this.
  8. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Active Member

Maybe it's like bringing snacks into a movie theatre. They don't want you to bring them in so you are forced to buy their overpriced stuff. Then again, I imagine they don't expect you to use the knives inside the venue...

9. swami24

Maybe they do a halftime sharks vs jets dance number.

10. AmericanRockFan

I don't think they were doing that, but I would have been completely in favor of a Sharknado dance number.

Speaking of Sharknado, I think Sharknado 5 was the worst of the movies thus far. The only celebrities I recognized right away were Chris Kattan, Lucy Pinder, John Morrison, and Fabio.

And.....for some reason I think Chloe Lattanzi and her fakeness is kinda hot :confused:

11. AmericanRockFan

I listened to the entire Deftones' 'Around The Fur' album at work today. I ranked my top 3 favorite songs from the album:
    1. My Own Summer (really, what else would've been number one?)
    2. Lihabia
    3. MX

12. swami24

I tried listening, and it sounds like the lead singer is constipated and struggling.

13. AmericanRockFan

Maybe that's what Chino is singing about in My Own Summer when he says to "Shove It."

14. AmericanRockFan

I listened to the entire Deftones' White Pony album at work today. My favorite 4 songs are:
    1. Change
    2. Feiticiera
    3. Street Carp
    4. Rx Queen

15. swami24

I actually received a sales call today for a discount vacation to Orlando. For the future readers, this is a day + since hurricane Irma crushed Florida. I am sure it was for a nice villa, with a photo to be sent that was from some pristine place. Seriously.

RockStar likes this.
  16. MrWilson

MrWilson Member

I love Passenger and Elite from White Pony. You are right on with My Own Summer, except I would add the song "Around the Fur" to the list.