the OFFICIAL Useless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by Tank, Oct 8, 2002.

1. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I wonder if RockSmurf looked the aforementioned R3hab video up on YouTube.

RockStar likes this.
  2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

3. AmericanRockFan

My favorite YouTube comment on the video's page was the one where someone said "They forgot to put the Brazzer's ad in the corner."

RockStar likes this.
  4. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Member

The Ardmore Aardvark says that video might be the greatest form of art to ever hit the internet.

RockStar likes this.
  5. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

We were doing some charity work.on sat., cleaning up in a low income area. Someone noticed a bag hanging from a tree amd.brought it down, full of pills. Cops were called and said it was $50000 worth of Oxy!!!! Worse, it had a police evidence locker stamp on the wrap. Yikes! How...why.... man so many questions.

6. AmericanRockFan

Every time this song comes on my Spotify at work, all I can picture is beautiful women doing karate and showering..... Not that I'm complaining....

7. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Not quite sure if this is fully useless, but, I learned through social media that the Minto Cup, Junior A Lacrosse's top prize, holds 21 standard cans of beer.

Once again, our sport of choice proves tougher than ice hockey - The Stanley Cup is a relative pusssy in comparison, only boasting capacity for 14 cans

8. AmericanRockFan

The only thing that makes this useless info is the fact that no one on this message board will find this out first hand...

9. swami24

We should have counted what it took to fill the NLL Cup in 2001 at the airport, but I think it was filled from pitchers at the airport.bar.

10. AmericanRockFan

I went to UFC 217 over the weekend. It only took until my 9th UFC event but I finally saw a title change hands with me in attendance.

11. AmericanRockFan

I got invited to speak at a psychology conference in the Philippines in August. It's gonna be a long flight....

12. AmericanRockFan

I'm unsure why I have a tendency to spam the boards and bump old threads when I'm momentarily bored at work.

13. swami24

Keep it up!

14. AmericanRockFan

I'm retiring from post bumping.

Wings-4-Life and RockStar like this.
  15. swami24

There are a finite number of threads worth bumping.

16. swami24

.....,but you did show restraint from going Rocky