the OFFICIAL Useless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by Tank, Oct 8, 2002.

1. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I think champs are 8-3 when they're defending the title with me in attendance, although I've technically seen 4 new champs crowned since I was there when Demetrious Johnson won the vacant flyweight title.

For Bellator title fights, I think champs are 2-4 with me in attendance, and at WSOF events they're 1-1.

Let's see what happens when I attend UFC 220 in 2 weeks!

2. jealous of you, only live events ive been to was GSP vs Diaz in montreal...

how about that Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Edson Barbosa fight?

3. AmericanRockFan

I honestly thought Khabib was gonna kill him. Good on Khabib though for not mailing it in during the third round.

I actually almost went to that UFC 158 a few years ago, but I think I opted not to due to the secondary market prices being so high. I regretted it not seeing GSP fight in person until I had the chance to see him at Madison Square Garden.

4. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

What the actual **** is wrong with you?

RockStar likes this.
  5. AmericanRockFan

NJPW is better than WWE. I can't watch WWE anymore after watching NJPW.

Tom Wersderfer likes this.
  6. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

I went to the NJPW page, never having heard ofmjt he was curious. I was quite confused by the presence of a large ad.... 10 make up tips for older women...

7. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

If you ever catch any of it on Axs, you'll understand why.

8. AmericanRockFan

I'm a little curious to know why you're watching NJPW o_O

I've been on the NJPW site less than 5 times ever, so I'm not sure what particular ad Swami is talking about, but I have noticed they do seem to have a lot of spam type ads on their website when I've visited.