1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

the OFFICIAL Useless Thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Forum' started by Tank, Oct 8, 2002.

1. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I think champs are 8-3 when they're defending the title with me in attendance, although I've technically seen 4 new champs crowned since I was there when Demetrious Johnson won the vacant flyweight title.

For Bellator title fights, I think champs are 2-4 with me in attendance, and at WSOF events they're 1-1.

Let's see what happens when I attend UFC 220 in 2 weeks!

2. jealous of you, only live events ive been to was GSP vs Diaz in montreal...

how about that Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Edson Barbosa fight?

3. AmericanRockFan

I honestly thought Khabib was gonna kill him. Good on Khabib though for not mailing it in during the third round.

I actually almost went to that UFC 158 a few years ago, but I think I opted not to due to the secondary market prices being so high. I regretted it not seeing GSP fight in person until I had the chance to see him at Madison Square Garden.

4. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

What the actual **** is wrong with you?

RockStar likes this.
  5. AmericanRockFan

NJPW is better than WWE. I can't watch WWE anymore after watching NJPW.

Tom Wersderfer likes this.
  6. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

I went to the NJPW page, never having heard ofmjt he was curious. I was quite confused by the presence of a large ad.... 10 make up tips for older women...

7. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

If you ever catch any of it on Axs, you'll understand why.

8. AmericanRockFan

I'm a little curious to know why you're watching NJPW o_O

I've been on the NJPW site less than 5 times ever, so I'm not sure what particular ad Swami is talking about, but I have noticed they do seem to have a lot of spam type ads on their website when I've visited.

9. AmericanRockFan

Last night was the last time I go to a Leafs game on Monday night and come into work mad hungover the next day..... I need to take a nap.

10. swami24

SO WILL TYPING IN CAPS MAKE YOUR HEADACHE WORSE?

11. AmericanRockFan

I'm not sure about typing in all caps, but certainly reading all caps makes a headache worse.

12. swami24

Stay clear of that Rocky Mavia guy then...

13. AmericanRockFan

Luckily he only seems to post on here in the Pick 'Em thread. I haven't opened that thread today, so my migraine hasn't made my head explode yet.

14. RockyMaivia

RockyMaivia Active Member

FIGHT ME.

I MEAN THIS SARCASTICALLY, OF COURSE.

15. swami24

The Carolina Hurricanes have received enough interest in their gm job, that they posted the following tweet:

If you're one of the many fans around the league who has inquired about applying to be our GM, you can submit your resume here: (link: http://n.carhur.com/2oSnY3B) n.carhur.com/2oSnY3B

16. AmericanRockFan

I'd debate tossing in my resume just for the LULZ.

17. AmericanRockFan

This, again. Except change "Monday" to "Thursday."

At least I didn't have to take that bartender I drunkenly invited to the game to the game, meaning I was able to buy myself 1 great seat instead of 2 upper deck seats for the exact same price :cool:

18. swami24

One of the funniest movies ever debuted 43 years ago today. If you travel to see it, beware of a black knight guarding a bridge. You will end up with more than just a flesh wound

RockStar likes this.
  19. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Now you see the violence inherent in the system - Help, help, I am being repressed

20. swami24

You silly English ka-niggit. Definitely in the top three all time quoted movies, with Caddyshack and Airplane.
    Everyone should go buy a shrubbery in its honor. A nice one, not too big, but a nice shape. If not you shall all be punished, and afterwards, maybe have the oral s e x.