THE STEALTH ARE PLAYOFF BOUND!

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by Rottenrocker, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

Is this real life? :eek:

2. New Fan

New Fan Member

Great game. Stealth might be peeking at the right time. Super turn around to the season, especially at home v

3. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

That was Mann Cup/playoff game level intensity and I can only imagine the level of hate when these two teams collide in the first round!

4. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

... and if Colorado loses their game against Saskatchewan and Vancouver wins their game against New England, then Vancouver will be seeded higher than Colorado.

5. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

i think the most overlooked player this winter has to be justin salt. he plays like the next steve toll and seems to be a magnet snagging any pass near him and then its off to the races. my transition player of the year.

6. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

That game against New England was insane but the good guys won 17-16!

I still can't believe it.

HOME FLOOR BABY!

7. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

right now, last team i want to play are the stealth. belanger playing like the next goalie before dillon ward.

8. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

He's been incredible as have the guys in front of him.

Next Saturday can't come soon enough.

9. New Fan

New Fan Member

Heck of a game for the Stealth and now a home game. They are peeking at the right time and could be very dangerous in the playoffs.

10. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Keep in mind, they are also have the 3rd overall seed. If they can knock-off Saskatchewan in the West Final, then Vancouver will have the home advantage against Toronto or New England.

11. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Active Member

That's amazing considering they were in last place in the west only three weeks ago.

12. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Add to that the fact that the Stealth lost twice to Buffalo, the worst team in the league.

13. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I feel bad for giving up on the Stealth after pumping their tires most of the season....

14. smurf666

smurf666 Guest

with their complete inability to beat what should have been softer teams at home, I wrote them off as an 8 win or less team back in February.

they have alsways had the individual tslent to be a decent team. whatever they have done lately is finally pulling the parts together.

wondering how much the coaching has to do with it, because I dont even know if Batley and assistants are out there for the midweek practices.......

15. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

I find your lack of faith...disturbing. ;)

Even in the darkest days I never gave up on this team. Frustrated for sure but I never abandoned them.

Saturday night is going to be amazing (I hope)!

16. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

I can get away with a lack of faith since I'm not a Stealth fan ;)

If you go back and look at the rankings I was doing weekly for a while, I usually was pretty high on the Stealth. Then after a string of losses, I finally conceded to idea that they weren't that good after all after most posters on here had reached that conclusion. Then...they started playing like the team I knew they were capable of being! (except when playing Buffalo :confused: )

17. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

I saw a good preview of the current Stealth team in their home game against the Rush last year. The depth of local talent that this team has is incredible and now they're playing like the team I was hoping to see ages ago.

Saturday can't come soon enough!

18. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Let's go Attack! errr... Stealth!

dougm likes this.
  19. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

I see what you did there, Vin. ;)

TONIGHT! Been waiting for this game all week! Unbelievably stoked!

GO STEALTH GO!

20. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Member

A heartbreaker to be sure but now the Stealth won't be just that "team out in Langley LOL" anymore. They showed more grit and more heart this season and I firmly believe they'll be back in the post-season in 2018.

smurf666 likes this.