THE STEALTH ARE PLAYOFF BOUND!

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by Rottenrocker, Apr 23, 2017.

1. New Fan

New Fan Member

A good run at the end of the season. Colorado's transition game and D just a little stronger last night. Stealth O is in good shape as is their goaltending for next year. Likely need to replace at least of 3 D guys next year to have a consistent winning team, especially at home. Hope they are back in 2018.

2. Vin

Vin Active Member

Get to see something of a turn-around this season - especially as a trend. Reminds me a bit of Edmonton a few years ago.
    I'd like to see this team go deeper in the playoffs and get more asses in the seats and give Denise a reason to be happy that she's sticking it out.

3. Dave S-C

Dave S-C Active Member

What was the attendance like? Can't find the official attendance number for the game and all I have heard it wasn't a sell-out, probably about 4500 range. I would have thought they would have managed to finally fill the place considering it was post-season and they promoted this game more than any other since the team moved to Langley.

4. wacklax

wacklax Member

A lot of lax going on last weekend. Jr A JrB minor tourneys all had an affect. I heard 4011 for butts in seats.

5. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

That was the reported attendance on the stat sheet.

6. wacklax

wacklax Member

I have found the reported crowds to be pretty accurate this year. Other years not so much. Other sth have said the same to me.

mooseantlers likes this.