1. Our Privacy Policy and User Agreement have changed. By using or registering on any portion of this site, you agree to our updated User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement.
    Dismiss Notice

THE STEALTH ARE PLAYOFF BOUND!

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by Rottenrocker, Apr 23, 2017.

1. New Fan

New Fan Active Member

A good run at the end of the season. Colorado's transition game and D just a little stronger last night. Stealth O is in good shape as is their goaltending for next year. Likely need to replace at least of 3 D guys next year to have a consistent winning team, especially at home. Hope they are back in 2018.

2. Vin

Vin Well-Known Member

Get to see something of a turn-around this season - especially as a trend. Reminds me a bit of Edmonton a few years ago.
    I'd like to see this team go deeper in the playoffs and get more asses in the seats and give Denise a reason to be happy that she's sticking it out.

3. Dave S-C

Dave S-C Active Member

What was the attendance like? Can't find the official attendance number for the game and all I have heard it wasn't a sell-out, probably about 4500 range. I would have thought they would have managed to finally fill the place considering it was post-season and they promoted this game more than any other since the team moved to Langley.

4. wacklax

wacklax Member

A lot of lax going on last weekend. Jr A JrB minor tourneys all had an affect. I heard 4011 for butts in seats.

5. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

That was the reported attendance on the stat sheet.

6. wacklax

wacklax Member

I have found the reported crowds to be pretty accurate this year. Other years not so much. Other sth have said the same to me.

mooseantlers likes this.