the trade continues to haunt the blackwolves

Discussion in 'Georgia Swarm Forum' started by dougm, Feb 12, 2017.

1. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

i expressed my concerns when NBW traded jordan hall. the most complete player in the nll, does everything well. a crazy night in georgia with the wolves ahead by 2 in q4. then hall gets a natural hat trick! and i thought they would miss ranagan moving the ball out of the back. tonight also showed how good jordan macintosh is. on the black wolves side, team got 9 goals from kc and evans, but the the offense could not get on track after scoring 15 goals in 50 minutes, they were shut out the last 10. huge props to brodie macdonald relieving a bewildered poulin.

2. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

Didn't see the game seems hard fought but I'm not gonna lick halls left nut, NE needs to learn how to close games they had multiple 2+ goal leads tonight and a 12 point game from Evans , I'll have to sit and watch the second half later today

3. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

well it went back and forth, a really good game. but last 10 minutes they were owned.

4. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

i watched from 4 mins down to the end . solid late game collapse

5. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

I think the loss of hall and ranagan was much larger than they thought. hall is like having 3 players in 1. ranagan, along with burns, was their only threat from the backend. if they thought signing the now retired self was going to mitigate that weakness, they were mistaken. and kirk needs to wall up with 10-minutes to go. that was the one thing that we measured eliuk against other keepers - his play with the game on the line was usually his highest. kirk needs to bring that lockdown play.

RockStar likes this.
  6. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

so far, hall and white are leading the swarm.

7. dougm

dougm Well-Known Member

hall again.