time to break out

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks Forum' started by GoKHawksGo, Mar 1, 2017.

1. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

The Bandits have the league's worst defense and goaltending, giving up 14.6 goals a game.

The Hawks have the league's worst offense at 9.4 goals per game. If they don't break out this weekend, they never will.

2. k-hawksfan33

k-hawksfan33 Well-Known Member

Bandits are starting to turn things around so this weekend is definitely no walk in the park. Gotta win at least 1, but would love to get 2 dubs. That would put us in a good position going into the second half of the season.

3. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

Another lackluster 1st half with 4 goals. Cosmo is not having a good game but the Hawks can barely challenge him. If it wasnt for Vno's big saves in the first quarter this one would be a blowout.

Lets see if they can claw back like they did last week

4. BanditsRock11

BanditsRock11 Well-Known Member

6 even strength goals, rochesters offense was quite putrid. Vinc kept it even remotely close, he was very good as usual.

5. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

Have the Hawks been that sloppy all year? Missed passes, turnovers, lost the loose ball battle.....not used to seeing that from the Hawks.

6. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

they were terrible in all three games against the Rock. If not for a sloppy first quarter by Rose and D in game 2, they would not have broken 6 goals in any of those

7. k-hawksfan33

Tomorrow is a must win.

Tonight #$^%@% sucked by the way. I'm honestly fine with losing but when we can't do simple things like pass,catch, and transition from D to O, it gets super frustrating. I'll never lose hope but my optimism can only stretch so thin.

8. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Your team doesn't suck.... they're just in the first year of a 3 year rebuilding plan. ;)

Hollywood42 likes this.
  9. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

At least their was a fight
    I lold watching the refs panic and try to move in every chance they had to break it up
    Pathetic the direction the league is heading

10. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Yep.

One non-event scrap in Toronto as well, but it's just not happening like it used to.

11. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

and no instigator on suitor was a good sign considering he threw off his gloves 15 seconds before anyone stepped up to the challenge.

I will be inter ester to see if BDS picks up a suspension for his slash it was high and vicious worse I have seen in the NLL for a couple of seasons.

12. Hollywood42

IMG_1020.PNG Biggest game of season Friday in NE and your social media person is watching the bachelor

AmericanRockFan and RockStar like this.
  13. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

4 goals and 13 shots in an entire half. New Engalnd already has 39...What a mess

14. k-hawksfan33

Not playing bad... Thank god for Jacksons short handed finesse.

Would love an explanation why Dawson and O'Brien got game misconducts... Stupid

15. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

So did Suitor and Searle apparently. Fighting at the end of the half maybe? Or is fighting now an auto ejection

16. Hollywood42

The pussification of the nll that's why

17. Hollywood42

I would say dead ball fighting equals automatic game misconduct

18. GoKHawksGo

GoKHawksGo Active Member

Kirk is shaky tonight. Just have to get the ball on net

19. Hollywood42

That should just about conclude the knighthawks season