TOS Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent!

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bandits Forum' started by Bandit, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandit

Bandit New Member

This forum is getting out of control with the petty bickering and flame wars. This is a message board, not a day care center. I'm relatively sure that the people who post here are all above the age of 3, and I think it's about time some of you started to act like it.

It may be a good idea for some of you to go back and re-read the TOS for the message board. There will be no more tolerance for name calling, threats (whether real or perceived), SPAM or any other violations of the TOS so I suggest you know what the TOS says if you plan to continue to post here. Ignorance of the rules is not a valid excuse for breaking them.

With that being said, there is nothing wrong with friendly trash talking between opposing fans, but some of you need to recognize that for what it is. If you don't like the types of things a particular poster has to say, don't read it. If you can't post a reply that does not violate the TOS, then post nothing. There is also a neat little feature called "Ignore" that is available within the User Control Panel. If you feel that something that has been said violates the TOS, report it. (Don't bother reporting posts that are not in violation of the TOS because that will only make you look bad. If you have a legitimate complaint, myself and the Administrators will take care of it, there's no need to resort to name calling and personal attacks.)

Bandit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.