Tough Weekend

Discussion in 'Colorado Mammoth Forum' started by bbilly1, Mar 14, 2017.

1. bbilly1

bbilly1 Member

I didn't see the game in Saskatchewan, but the game Sunday night was depressing. It sure looked like the same old issues for the Mammoth. They may have been tired, but there was very little movement on offense. Perimeter passing and long range, low percentage shots. Sloppy with the ball. The Stealth had more energy and were clearly the better team. Before the game they put Cupido on the "holdout" list? What does that even mean? Just a stunt to manipulate the roster? I know the weakness of the schedule has been beat to death, but four games each against the Stealth and Rush is just horrible for fan interest. Two of the Mammoth's last three home games are against the Rush. Rochester in the other one is not a big draw for me either. I guess we will see what happens, but I think significant changes to the league and the Mammoth are needed.

2. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

Speaking of terrible schedules, I am looking forward to seeing the Mammoth in Toronto on Friday......in what feels like the 10th anniversary of the last time I think I saw them (also on a St. Patricks day !)

Only team in this stupid fricking league that I have seen more often in both Buffalo and Rochester than I have in Toronto.

And, of course, I won't even get to see Grant one last time before he packs it in.......

3. Hollywood42

Hollywood42 Well-Known Member

He was probably added to the holdout list because he couldn't make the Sunday night game due to work commitments is my guess. Same reason Adam jones was out a bunch last year which ultimately led to his trade