Unbelievable

Discussion in 'NLL News and Rumors' started by MILLwasbetter, Nov 14, 2018.

1. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Well-Known Member

I tell you what, I am so sick of these pee wee teams sitting on their high horses just ripping off not only pro teams, no one stopped them, so now it's college teams as well. Makes me sick! It's just getting out of hand at this point! First it was the word Bandits, but now??? Orange? Pride? Shamrox? Smash? It's simply disgusting and someone needs to be held accountable! Look at all of the copyrights these little SOB's are just ignoring!! When will this madness be addressed!!!
    http://boys.team91lacrosse.com/our-teams/

2. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

Once the season gets cancelled next week, the NLL's lawyers will certainly have a new project to shift their attention to. Stupid little copyright stealing bastards :mad:

MILLwasbetter and Andrew GEA like this.
  3. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

The entire season is not getting cancelled next week. The entire season likely gets cancelled if they can't work something out by Xmas or early January.

And if the league does cancel the entire season next week, they are even dumber than we thought.

4. AmericanRockFan

I like being overdramatic at times.

fandit likes this.
  5. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Well-Known Member

Christmas/ Early January is when the Regular Season should start anyway. We all get our wish!

RockStar and fandit like this.
  6. AmericanRockFan

Hmmm.... maybe this CBA stuff is all just a work (using pro wrestling terminology here) so that the league can push the start of the season back to late December. This way they give the fans what they want without acknowledging that they listened to the fans!

7. chuckster

At the expense of 2 new franchises who open Dec. 8 (Seals) and Dec. 15 (Wings) and have been pushing those franchise home openers???

8. IAmDroot

IAmDroot Guest

This all seems like a shoot to me.

9. AmericanRockFan

I don't know.... those Bill O'Brien CBA negotiation tweets could be like CM Punk's pipe bomb promo on Raw back in 2011, where it seems like a shoot but it's just an incredible work.

P.S., My comments in this thread are a work. I know full well that the CBA negotiations are a total 100% shoot.

IAmDroot likes this.
  10. chuckster

I think I saw that O'Brien is on an ALL roster. :eek:

11. AmericanRockFan

Well, we might be a couple more weeks away from Bill O'Brien being a replacement player :p

12. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

This made the 3rd story of the night on the local 11 pm news. This will have a major impact on ticket sales in Buffalo. You can bet if the lockout ends it will either not make tv news or be the last 10 seconds of the sports segment or maybe just in crawl at the bottom of the screen with the out of town horse racing results. The Bandits have also said in the past the open practice is biggest ticket selling event of the year both for season and single game tickets no way they make that up.