Vancouver Rebrand- Predictions?

Discussion in 'Vancouver Stealth Forum' started by wingsfan20, Aug 15, 2018.

1. MILLwasbetter

MILLwasbetter Well-Known Member

maybe it's taking the steal.... I mean the Vancouver team a little longer because they're designing a home and away jersey, where the seals and the wings still have not released a white jersey.

2. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Vancouver Warriors is official.

[​IMG]

3. AmericanRockFan

AmericanRockFan Well-Known Member

At least in typical NLL fashion they didn't attach a lacrosse head to each individual line.

4. chuckster

chuckster Well-Known Member

http://www.nll.com/news/nlls-vancouver-franchise-announces-its-brand-name-and-logo/

"Inspired by a long-standing history of lacrosse in the province, the Vancouver Warriors logo includes local elements in its design. At its core, three forged stripes, colored gold and bone-white, form the defining V and W monogram. These three lines are each inspired by the storied traits embodied by the region’s traditional indigenous Warriors: athleticism, protection and strength. Above the VW crest sits the North Star. This traditional beacon of hope defines a Warriors path, offering guidance and direction, the brightest star in its constellation lighting Vancouver’s night sky. Beyond its borders, rests the shield that symbolizes togetherness and community."

Sometimes I miss the days of when a logo didn't have to be jam packed with meaning, symbolism, references to things, etc. They obviously don't believe in the whole "less is more" idea. :rolleyes:

RockStar and Dave S-C like this.
  5. AmericanRockFan

I think logos always have been packed with meaning and whatnot, it's just that now they publish the reasons.

6. mtbf

mtbf Well-Known Member

Super boring and safe

7. MILLwasbetter

fixed it

BIG E NY likes this.
  8. RockStar

RockStar Well-Known Member

said it elsewhere, if it's not bright colors with a stupid looking animal or human cartoon character, preferably holding a lacrosse stick, well, it's just not the NLL I grew up with :D

I actually sort of like this. It's a bit boring, but, on a good jersey shell with well chosen accents I think it will age well

MILLwasbetter likes this.
  9. MILLwasbetter

well this was accurate. what the hell are the wings/ seals waiting for??

10. Rottenrocker

Rottenrocker Active Member

Can the name of this subforum be changed already? Thanks!

11. swami24

swami24 Well-Known Member

Finding deep meaning in set of matching lines. Sounds like a psychiatric evaluation.

I see 6 cigarettes

RockStar and IAmDroot like this.
  12. theSloth

theSloth Member

I see a battle for 9th place.

13. AmericanRockFan

I can’t unsee that now.....

14. MILLwasbetter

do we know if its supposed to be a V or a W or both?

15. Wings-4-Life

Wings-4-Life Well-Known Member

Both.

[​IMG]

16. AmericanRockFan

This logo reminds me of the V-Dub in the house Volkswagon commercials from 12 years ago....

Dave S-C likes this.
  17. Dave S-C

Dave S-C Active Member

"V-Warriors in de Haus, ja!"

18. theSloth

theSloth Member

Pretty short leap to this...

[​IMG]