Welcome Back Toronto !!

Discussion in 'Rochester Knighthawks/Rattlers Krew Forum' started by Haftalax, Jan 6, 2004.

1. Haftalax

Haftalax New Member

Ladies and Gentlemen;

In the tradition of Knighthawks Krew sportsmanship, we would like to invite fans to help us celebrate another great weekend of lacrosse in Rochester.

Starting at 3:00pm at Bennigan's in the Clarion Riverside, come see the transformation take place as Knabber and Hittrain get their face paint applied professionally.

There is no official pre-game party so the Krew is proud to sponsor :

ROADKREW XV

[​IMG]

is proud to welcome all Roadies and Krew to get the evening started right.

From 5:00pm to 7:00pm everyone in attendance will receive:

2 for 1 drinks

1/2 price appetizers

And for the first time, special NLL trivia prizes from Bennigan's.

FREE Roundtrip transportation to and from the Blue Cross Arena is being worked out as we speak, so we won't have to walk out in the subzero temps we are expecting this weekend.

If you've never been to a RoadKrew event, you don't know what you are missing.

Knabber da couldn't do it without the Krew by my side

2. DJKHawkfan

DJKHawkfan New Member

Well, KHR and myself may be a little late as the Rams will be the 4:30 game. Once I am sure the game is over, we shall make the trek to the BCARWM.

Here's hoping both my teams win on Saturday (unlike the debacle on December 27-28 for both teams).

3. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

yeah we're leaving at 7:30 or else :p i can't keep my loyal knighthawks waiting :rotfl:

4. AP

AP New Member

ummm...

Without raining on the parade (and a little jealous i won't be there) - isn't it 2 for 1 drinks and 1/2 price appetizers anyway?

Just teasing - hope everyone has a grand ol' time. i'll be busy trying not to get shot in Philadelphia.

5. hawksfan

hawksfan New Member

Oh no, KHR and DJ's sports world are colliding! Boy am I glad that I don't have to go through that this year.

6. Khawkrollin

Khawkrollin New Member

lol, i'll let this one go :D this one time anyway. next time....we'll have to see lol.

7. torrrock

torrrock New Member

I could be wrong, but I think it's normally 2 for 1 drinks after the games only (until midnight), but not in the afternoon.

I get off work at 7am ... guess I'll have to sleep in the car on the way there ... man 3 o'clock start time for drinking, Sunday's are never good after one of those
    :drunk:

8. AP

AP New Member

no

I was in a couple of weeks ago, and it was 2-fer-1 pre-game as well. not sure of what time though.

that's what I love about Bennigan's - stay long enough, you get 3 Happy Hours.

It's also why I can't go that often.

9. torrrock

torrrock New Member

And they validate parking too :D

10. Haftalax

Haftalax New Member

Damn, thought it was a special for us....

Howdie All;

Well, I just talked to Eric at Bennigan's and sure enough during the Knighthawks and Amerks season, from 4 to 7pm and 10pm - Midnight they are offering the above packages.

There are willing to offer $2 Labatt drafts though, which I think they are usually $3 or something.

They are giving us some items for winners of the NLL trivia though, so start brushing up on your NLL knowledge.

DJ> They have a 10 foot screen that you can watch the game on at Bennigan's and I'm sure they will have the audio on as well.

Just an option for you. (Reminder, the facepaint table in the lower atrium will be open this week)

Knabber da still can't wait for RoadKrew XV

11. DJKHawkfan

DJKHawkfan New Member

yeah hawksfan, you can thank your wonderful G-men for making sure you don't go through the same predicament that I am :rotfl:

It's the playoffs and I may need to sequester myself - I tend to get a little loud and violent :D so we'll see ;)

12. JareCanada

JareCanada New Member

Ahem

I will be in attendence.

"YOU BET YOUR LACROSSE BALLS I'LL BE IN ATTENDENCE"

Only 3 more sleeps!
    Jare

13. Haftalax

Haftalax New Member

We might have a first on our hands this weekend folks

Krewman Dave might actually make it to a pre-game party in Rochester. Haha

Just bustin' with ya bra. See you tomorrow, careful drivin' up from Philly, you've got precious cargo, NO I mean Mom Tina. :rotfl:

Also, everyone can you give me a roll call of who is planning to take the transportation from the hotel to the arena at around 6:45pm. I need to give them a headcount to make sure they can make enough runs to get all of you in.

KHC, Krewman and I will probably head over a wee bit earlier than the rest to make sure the Krew table and facepaint tables are up at full speed.

Knabber da might have to take my boots off to keep count on my toes

14. JareCanada

JareCanada New Member

Roooollllll callllllllll

JareCanada and 2Unlimited reporting for lacrosse SIR!

Will that give us enough time to get to will call and get our tickets?

Count us for in and back Knabber!
    Jare

15. Meathead25

Meathead25 New Member

Jare, speaking from experience, the Four Points (it'll always be the Four Points to me) is literally a hop, skip and a jump away.
    It's two streets and a parking lot in between.
    It's like walking from the Hot Dog carts out front of Union Station to Badali's...maybe even shorter.

16. Tooletime

Tooletime New Member

Meathead- you're right. It's only about 2 city blocks. However, the high temperature *DURING THE DAY* is gonna be a whopping 7 degrees F. That's like, what, -123 to you guys?? :rotfl:

You can feel free to walk to the arena, but I'm either taking the transportation from Bennigan's, or I'm gonna eat the $7 parking fee, so I can stay relatively warm walking thru the tunnel. Probably the latter.

By the way, are you gonna make it down for the game? Last I heard you were undecided... If not, you will be missed.

17. Meathead25

Meathead25 New Member

Would love to be there, believe you me, my thoughts are on the game, but being broke, having no car and having to house-sit two cats that aren't mine sort of put the kibosh on me coming out this weekend. Rest assured, I WILL be out to Ro-Cha-Cha this year! :D

18. JareCanada

JareCanada New Member

The hat is being passed.....

NLLFU members:

Even though the NLLFU has not officially been put in place I feel it is neccessary to begin my political campaign running for NLLFU Events Co-ordinator Immediately.

Our Governor, due to unfortunate circumstances is finding difficulty in attending the 2004 inaugural game of the Toronto Rock! :eek:

Given the influencial status of one Mr. Meateth of Head, I am putting forth the offer of taking care of his transportation and lodging in Rochester.

Can any other NLLFU members find it in their hearts to buy poor Meatty a beer or 50 while he is down there. And and can the KHawk crew comp the poor guy a ticket...oh I would love to see Meat sitting in the Hawk's nest!:eek:

Please respond to this post right now...as there isn't much time...Meat needs you and you need Meat...Let's rally behind our fearless leader in his time of need!

Your self nominated and hopefully elected NLLFU Co-ordinator!
    JareCanada

One more night til' they fight...for the ball, the honour, the victory!

19. JareCanada

JareCanada New Member

Our first supporter

A NLLFU'er who wishes to remain un-named has stepped up and put $20.00 in the pot!

I'm not kidding, they just put $20 bones up and it wasn't me!
    Jare

20. Haftalax

Haftalax New Member

I would love to but Meatie has other issues

Hey Jare;

Noble effort my friend, but Meatie has a responsibility up North that he really can't get away from.

Knabber da I'd buy him a rye and coke